News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watch some Mitro goals to cheer ourselves up!

Started by Fulham Paul, February 17, 2014, 05:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

General

Quote from: ltd-ffc on February 18, 2014, 02:32:22 PM
Quote from: Fulham Paul on February 17, 2014, 05:50:54 PM
Kostas Mitroglou-Welcome to Fulham 2013/14 HD

does not cheer me up when he has not played yet and does not look like he is on the weekend either

Why's that? Because he played for the U21's on Monday? I think he has a good chance of playing for us on the weekend. Stop being such a miserable so-and-so.

H4usuallysitting

Like to see him on Saturday.....could be a season changer for us

HatterDon

Of course we should expect him to turn our season around. He's never played in the Premier League and he was injured when we signed him -- that's a guarantee right there.

I'm figuring he'll play on Saturday. I think it's unrealistic to expect a striker who is brand new to the league to be the savior, but it will be nice to have a forager up there.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Sammyffc

Quote from: HatterDon on February 18, 2014, 03:13:11 PM
Of course we should expect him to turn our season around. He's never played in the Premier League and he was injured when we signed him -- that's a guarantee right there.

I'm figuring he'll play on Saturday. I think it's unrealistic to expect a striker who is brand new to the league to be the savior, but it will be nice to have a forager up there.

i had a fan on twitter who was at the u21 last night and bumped into mitroglu's agent . Said he should be playing on saturday and has no idea why his playing tonight ! , also the fan got a wave off felix haha