watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The A-Z of recent events.

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, February 17, 2014, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Following on from a posting  on another thread, this is a summary of recent events at out club.
a/.  and  b/. hire d/.   who gets us to the Eufa Cup Final.
d/. Decides to leave for pastures  browner and where tax discs are not required.
a/.  and  b/.  appoint  e/.  who leaves due to our lack of ambition and moves to Hoopland.  
w/. are not convinced and we give him stick and GBH of the earhole.
a/.   and b/.  then hire f/. and his brother.
By this time w/. are becoming increasingly aware of lack of investment and the ages of u/. as the oldest in the 'top flight'
a/. and b/. wait too long to rid ourselves of   f/.  and in the meantime a/. sells the club to c/.
who, being new to 'soccer' procrastinates with b/. and we find ourselves in a perilous situation.
In the meantime b/.  and f/. appoint g/. as head coach.
He immediately appoints h/. from the youth set up  (a popular move by most of w/.)
Eventually, whether due to the pressure from w/. and sections of y/.   c/. and  b/.  replace f/. with g/.  but only as head coach.
Meanwhile at r/.  overseen by t/. and also h/.  g/. begins to include in his squad members of the
s's/. who continue to shine in their respective leagues.
b/,  c/. agree with g/.  and hire  j/. as a technical bod  and i/. as a sideways sort coach of person who has lots of back passing experience.
In the meantime g/.  and i/. huddle, point and giggle in the dugout as Rome burns.
k/.  continues to interview everyone in her  inimitable style.
With the full backing of c/. and b/.  g/.  buys or loans  m/.  n's/.  and o/.  etc
Not forgetting of course the highly rated p/.  who rides in to town with the weight of our club on his young shoulders.
A couple of weeks after all of these signings an announcement (with no reference to g/.  i/. or j/.)
who are left looking down at the cable car at Alum Bay on a windy dry day is made by  a/. and b/.
that l/. has been signed as manager from the country who we beat in the 1966 World Cup Final.
Thereby probably bringing the total spend on  f/. g/. i/. j/. and l/. to more than the outlay on players
over the last 2/3 years.
g/. is confused and is 'obviously'  bitter during his radio interval  adamant that  b/. had told him he was fired but it is assumed by w/.  that he is expected to go to r as normal.............really  ?
Meanwhile nightfall descends on i/. and j/.  neither of whom has a torch and are treated as mushrooms.
Currently not predicting the scores from r/.  but still laying eggs, I wonder what tales the  v's  could tell of comings and goings.
The x/. is whatever happens next to our beloved Fulham, perhaps a daily half hour slot on ITV
Live from the Golden Lion.
Spot the deliberate mistake/s
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In the time it took me to type this, i/. and j/. have been sacked + who knows what else
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES