Main Menu

500 extra West Brom tickets

Started by HillingdonFFC, February 18, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 10:03:48 PM
Quote from: Admin on February 18, 2014, 09:55:04 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 09:48:38 PM
Been to the hawthorns more times than I can remember, and on the whole their fans haven't been too bad, there's been a couple of times when they've got naughty, but apart from their annoying accents, they haven't been too bad.

Remember having my Union Jack flag confiscated off me one year when we got hammered 5-2? When Doug Rougvie was playing for us

Blimey, Doug Rougvie!

Yeah Doug Rougvie, the Hawthorns was a right shite hole then, open terrace and old bill who were so fussy , didnt even let you take a flag in the ground, and I could be wrong but think David Speedie got a hatrick against us

Wasn't at that one, but was there when Sean Farrell scored the hat-trick. Thought we'd found a right little gem there, but it only ended up being a flash in the pan.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Admin on February 18, 2014, 10:09:00 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 10:03:48 PM
Quote from: Admin on February 18, 2014, 09:55:04 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 09:48:38 PM
Been to the hawthorns more times than I can remember, and on the whole their fans haven't been too bad, there's been a couple of times when they've got naughty, but apart from their annoying accents, they haven't been too bad.

Remember having my Union Jack flag confiscated off me one year when we got hammered 5-2? When Doug Rougvie was playing for us

Blimey, Doug Rougvie!

Yeah Doug Rougvie, the Hawthorns was a right shite hole then, open terrace and old bill who were so fussy , didnt even let you take a flag in the ground, and I could be wrong but think David Speedie got a hatrick against us

Wasn't at that one, but was there when Sean Farrell scored the hat-trick. Thought we'd found a right little gem there, but it only ended up being a flash in the pan.

Yeah I agree, thought Sean Farrell and Gary Brazil partnership was decent for the level we was at, not sure what happened though