watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

500 extra West Brom tickets

Started by HillingdonFFC, February 18, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Club have managed to get another batch for those that have missed out, huge game, lets sell em out

JBH

Sorry would go back to that place even if you paid me, their fans are the Scum of the Earth

Northern Cottager

Says we have sold out online? They just not updated it yet?

grandad

Is the club running a plane from Alicante to Birmingham? If so I will have 2 tickets.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Max Headroom

I have a ticket which I can't use. Just the one, but if anyone wants it let me know, I'll send it for free!!

Haynes

Quote from: grandad on February 18, 2014, 12:34:10 PM
Is the club running a plane from Alicante to Birmingham? If so I will have 2 tickets.

No but they go to Gatwick and I could pick you up there and take you to WBA then drop you off on my way home.
092.gif

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Sammyffc

got mine woohoo ! going to try start a song , last time it happened nobody caught on , worst experience of my life .

Fulham76

So how many will that be if the additional 500 go???

callumc513

Quote from: JBH on February 18, 2014, 12:25:44 PM
Sorry would go back to that place even if you paid me, their fans are the Scum of the Earth

Don't know where you've got that from, Baggies fans are generally good!

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: callumc513 on February 18, 2014, 06:50:02 PM

You obviously didnt go to the FA cup game a good few years back where they attacked any Fulham fans about

callumc513

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

You obviously didnt go to the FA cup game a good few years back where they attacked any Fulham fans about

You're right I didn't, but living by and with baggies fans for 18 years probably gives me some indication.

Enter the Frei

Badly want to go to this game, feel like it's going to be defining for the rest of our season.

leonffc

Quote from: callumc513 on February 18, 2014, 07:11:26 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

You're right I didn't, but living by and with baggies fans for 18 years probably gives me some indication.

I must say, I know a few and they are all decent but it is a very small percentage that I know. It only takes a few on just one occaission to make someones mind up about something

Theyve still got to better than any of their neighbours surely!?

Max Headroom

So I can't give away a free ticket?

SKSW6

This means that we've now taken the full allocation given to away fans. According to this that means 3000: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/west_bromwich_albion/#Visiting-The-Hawthorns-West-Bromwich

Admin

Quote from: SKSW6 on February 18, 2014, 09:18:05 PM
This means that we've now taken the full allocation given to away fans. According to this that means 3000: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/west_bromwich_albion/#Visiting-The-Hawthorns-West-Bromwich

Can't see us taking 3,000. Knowing our away following, they may have given us 1,500 of that capacity.

SouthfieldWhite

Been to the hawthorns more times than I can remember, and on the whole their fans haven't been too bad, there's been a couple of times when they've got naughty, but apart from their annoying accents, they haven't been too bad.

Remember having my Union Jack flag confiscated off me one year when we got hammered 5-2? When Doug Rougvie was playing for us

Admin

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 09:48:38 PM
Been to the hawthorns more times than I can remember, and on the whole their fans haven't been too bad, there's been a couple of times when they've got naughty, but apart from their annoying accents, they haven't been too bad.

Remember having my Union Jack flag confiscated off me one year when we got hammered 5-2? When Doug Rougvie was playing for us

Blimey, Doug Rougvie!

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Admin on February 18, 2014, 09:55:04 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 18, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

Blimey, Doug Rougvie!

Yeah Doug Rougvie, the Hawthorns was a right shite hole then, open terrace and old bill who were so fussy , didnt even let you take a flag in the ground, and I could be wrong but think David Speedie got a hatrick against us