watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodney Marsh on Talksport

Started by leonffc, February 18, 2014, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

He was just asked about the mess at Fulham and he said 'without revealing too much, from what he's been told the problems are nothing to do with the coaching staff or the players, make of that what you will, but it doesnt leave a lot'

So its Kahn, Macintosh or Billy!!

And yes, im aware that people on here dont like TS, and some dont like Marsh but its just as credible as the other sources that I see on here so I thought it worth posting.
Make of it what you will

nose

marsh is not entirely reliable as a witness, i have heard him bend/invent the truth more than once

MOR :

Don't listen to either...but thanks for the info anyway...

One of these days the Club might let us know what's happening, but I wont hold my breath.

WhiteJC

Marsh still has "contact" with the club, far more than most, if not all, of us, I've seen him at Motspur Park on more than one occasion so he's more likely to have "inside knowledge" than us?

having said that I wouldn't buy a used car off him  :dft011:

PokerMatt

Thanks for posting, but as you say won't be making too much of it.

I suspect his reason for not being able to reveal too much is because he doesn't have too much to reveal.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Lighthouse

I don't really understand what that is supposed to mean? The problems are not with the players or coaching staff? Well we are in the position we are in because of partly their errors. Or are we blaming the owner and MD for the confusion of the latest changes? I don't know what Marsh means.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DukeTyrion

So, you are saying Billy the Badger is the problem ... poor Billy.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: WhiteJC on February 18, 2014, 04:20:21 PM
Marsh still has "contact" with the club, far more than most, if not all, of us, I've seen him at Motspur Park on more than one occasion so he's more likely to have "inside knowledge" than us?

He has to at least pretend that he knows something ............... he has to play for his jollies in Florida some how ...no ???

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 18, 2014, 04:20:29 PM
Thanks for posting, but as you say won't be making too much of it.

I suspect his reason for not being able to reveal too much is because he doesn't have too much to reveal.
Quote from: WhiteJC on February 18, 2014, 04:20:21 PM

Spot on !!!!
He probably has the inside track .

Right there is the problem we have no idea  and neither does he, unless ...............

Mo is  trying to buy back the place from Khan   :protest card:

cmg

Not the players

Not the staff.

I knew we'd get the blame eventually.

ToodlesMcToot

While I truly do appreciate the information ( it helps to build the story in the absence of forthcoming info from the club ), how on Earth a pundit can say the problem is not or has not been with the coaching or the players is completely beyond me.

Those left out of his accusation have nothing to do with tactics or the application of them and those two things are the entirety of our problem and the cause of Fulham being 20th in this league as well as the cause for Fulham not having an opportunity to be playing at Wembley this season.

This management circus may very well torpedo what chance we have left of survival, but it by no means put us in the position to need to fight for survival.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Pluto

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 18, 2014, 04:41:26 PM
While I truly do appreciate the information ( it helps to build the story in the absence of forthcoming info from the club ), how on Earth a pundit can say the problem is not or has not been with the coaching or the players is completely beyond me.

Those left out of his accusation have nothing to do with tactics or the application of them and those two things are the entirety of our problem and the cause of Fulham being 20th in this league as well as the cause for Fulham not having an opportunity to be playing at Wembley this season.

This management circus may very well torpedo what chance we have left of survival, but it by no means put us in the position to need to fight for survival.

+1

The problem is with everything.

- The coaching staff have already been changed twice this seaosn and now nobody knows who they even are!

- The players are too old and rubbish

- Khan and Ali Mac have made a whole bunch of bizarre and questionable decisions

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Pluto on February 18, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

+1

- The coaching staff have already been changed twice this seaosn and now nobody knows who they even are!

- Khan and Ali Mac have made a whole bunch of bizarre and questionable decisions

Wholeheartedly agree. I'd only add that the coaching/managing has been unable to get much of anything out of these players aside from some respectable displays which isn't even close to enough.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

west kowloon white

Makes a change from the hindsight pundits saying that it was obvious that RM was not cut out for management.Ray's dug out strop with bonker Brendan did him no favours with the powers that be?Source....

JBH

Baszab

mangoputney

Quote from: Pluto on February 18, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

+1

Ali Mac more lives than a cat
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Rodders has  tweeted this  Ha!!!!

Rodney Marsh ‏@RodneyMarsh10  35m
In related news: Diddy Hamilton had turned off his mobile
Expand

fulham traveller

marsh does know people at ffc, I know one he knows well

MasterHaynes

Quote from: DukeTyrion on February 18, 2014, 04:31:07 PM
So, you are saying Billy the Badger is the problem ... poor Billy.
Maybe Billys on his way out replaced with Rocky Racoon