watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - House of Cards Season 2

Started by RidgeRider, February 19, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

First episode was so wrong, but in keeping with how dark this series is......Spacey is amazing again.

I have not seen the original yet but planning to take it in after I finish season 2. What a great series this has turned out to be.

DUKE

Brilliant show. I just finished watching episode 3. First episode was so unexpected. I was left with my mouth open. 'True detective' is also very good. I watched a couple of episodes. Good story.

MJG

Watched all 13 episodes over the weekend and safe to say it keeps up the high standard all the way through.
maybe just slightly less gripping than series 1 but the acting (especally by Robin Wright) is excellent.
Roll on next Feb for series 3.

By the way anyone watching True Detective? Absolutely (Insert swear word) brilliant

Harold Shand

I'm loving the new version of House of cards. 049:gif

Craven Mad

Finished it last night.

It's phenomenally good. Quite incredible how well it's put together.

You're right, MJG, Robin Wright is particularly good - astounding performance from start to end; dominating every moment on screen.

Thanks for the 'True Detective' tip, hunting it down now.

Lighthouse

Quote from: RidgeRider on February 19, 2014, 01:07:42 AM
First episode was so wrong, but in keeping with how dark this series is......Spacey is amazing again.

I have not seen the original yet but planning to take it in after I finish season 2. What a great series this has turned out to be.

The original is different enough to make it almost a different story. Well worth a watch and very good. The new version is a different animal but no less entertaining/
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope