watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Holtby is the key

Started by JackyFulham90, February 19, 2014, 10:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

To us staying up, brilliant player I fully expect him to make the difference against West Brom Saturday

Craven Mad

Completely agree. We've all been calling for a creative playmaker, and we finally have one. He's looked fantastic in his early games for us. The assist to Sidwell, against Utd, stands out - no one else in our team could have made a pass that good; floated perfectly into his stride.

If he can forge a good understanding with Mitrog, we'll be laughing..

Holtby will never stay with us - too young, too good - but lets enjoy it while it lasts!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Holtby  has a low centre of gravity, excellent co-ordination, a good engine and an even  better attitude. All things I admire in a player  ( wouldn't it be friggin excellent if he was our player  ) he is not the key

Our staying up will depend on how well our defence (as a unit ) performs .......................... they will need to be nothing short of brilliant .

cmg

Quote from: Craven Mad on February 19, 2014, 11:00:40 AM
Completely agree. We've all been calling for a creative playmaker, and we finally have one.

Absolutely right. Quite why it took so long for the powers-that-be to suss this out is what baffles me.

Although I accept that such players are few and far between and are eye-wateringly expensive. Still, we will need to do some eye-watering if, as we suspect, we will not be able to keep hold of this one. Perhaps some hair-dye, a change of name by deed poll and a story of 'alien abduction of blond midfielder' should be considered.

PokerMatt

Yep. Our best player.

I and many others - most others - thought this at the time we got him. I was stunned reading some people suggest he wasn't all that. We haven't had many players where you expect things to happen whenever they get the ball but Lewis is one of those.
Follow me: @mattdjourno