watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cost of management restructure

Started by BishopsParkFantastic, February 19, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BishopsParkFantastic

I hope the cost of the 1st team management restructure goes like this, to give us neutral net expenditure to the end of the season:

Cost: Magath + (2 x new coaches) + (2 x retained coaching staff) = £X

Compensation costs: Rene + Wilkins + Curbs + (2 x coaches) = £Y

Total 1st team management costs to end of season = £X+Y

Total 1st team management savings to end of season (Rene + Wilkins + Curbs + (2 x coaches)) = £Z

TOTAL 1st TEAM MANAGEMENT NET COSTS TO END OF SEASON = £(X+Y) - £Z = £0  

:023:

Delboy

I doubt the board will worry about these costs if we stay up. If relegated then .............

FFC1987

Quote from: Delboy on February 19, 2014, 01:11:46 PM
I doubt the board will worry about these costs if we stay up. If relegated then .............

Then the parachute payments will cancel them out. We'll lose money ulttimately but we'll be in good shape regardless.

grandad

I can just about understand algebra but you have not allowed for a bonus for Felix if we stay up nor the extra cost of tea bags.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: grandad on February 19, 2014, 01:16:22 PM
I can just about understand algebra but you have not allowed for a bonus for Felix if we stay up nor the extra cost of tea bags.

I wouldn't object to things going beyond cost neutral if Felix gets 1million euros as bonus payment if we stay up - the same amount he was asking for if he kept Hamburg up!

St Eve

copthornemike

If Meulensteen, Wilkins & Curbishley receive 100% payoff to the end of their contracts then one source has estaimated this will come to £5 million.

For Jol the estimated cost would be £3M.