watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How big is this game ?

Started by Sammyffc, February 19, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Would you say its the equivalent of Man City away in the great escape , or do you think a maybe newcastle if we lose would equal that game ?  1500.gif

personally i do think its as big as man city away , what a game , what a day , lots of tears shred that day !

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Nowhere near  There is still a possible 36 points .................
We were relegated half way through the Citti game ...............that was until Dio  took matters into his own hands 

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Relatively big, but even if we lose we can still easily stay up. Plenty of points to play for and I think Magath can pull some points from games where we expect none.

FPT

It's not quite that game at Manchester City, but could provide the same sort of effect. An away win, over a direct rival would give us a huge boost going into Chelsea at home.

There's a long way to go in this season, a win on Saturday and we're potentially 1 point from safety.

RaySmith

No that definitely was a must win- lose away to Albion and we still have a chance to escape.

But obviously a win could be the catalyst for going on  a run, as well as much needed points, just as that win at MC was.

callumc513

I think this isn't a must-win game. But I'd hazard a guess at it being a 'must-not-lose'.

Burt

Still loads of points up for grabs so regardless of he result a loss won't be a "final nail in the coffin" scenario. Just perhaps the first nail...as depending on other results we may find ourselves cut adrift.

NogoodBoyo

90 minutes long plus some Fergie time.
Nogood "saying 'massive' 'cos every bloody footballer says that about every game, isit" Boyo