more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Missit Ozil

Started by Blanco, February 19, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Not mine xD Made me laugh though.

Anyone else watching the game? Arsenal were playing great until the missed penalty.

Ordar

Well that's Arsenal out. Same as City.

Arsenal started so well aswell

Ordar

Blanco

Unbelievable. Two penalty misses!

Sgt Fulham

Another good tie killed off by a red. I really wanted to see these teams 11v11.

Blanco

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 19, 2014, 08:34:22 PM

Yeah man. I agree with the foul but I think a yellow would be better than a red. Turns into a completely different game now. Not as good too watch.

LillieBoy

Quote from: Blanco on February 19, 2014, 08:39:42 PM

Yeah man. I agree with the foul but I think a yellow would be better than a red. Turns into a completely different game now. Not as good too watch.

How's Robben allowed to control the ball with his studs up near the goalie's face 5 feet off the ground?  Robben should be penalised!

chiefo

Quote from: LillieBoy on February 19, 2014, 08:48:46 PM
Quote from: Blanco on February 19, 2014, 08:39:42 PM

How's Robben allowed to control the ball with his studs up near the goalie's face 5 feet off the ground?  Robben should be penalised!

Thought I was the only one thinking that. Expected the " know all's " on sky to have questioned it, but if Wenger isn't going to mention it guess the ref was right. :023:

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm usually very critical of Arsenal, but can we please remind ourselves that Arsenal beat Bayern 2-0 away last year. This tie is not over.

Plus it's not as if they will be missing Giroud or Ozil for the next leg, all they're missing is their goalkeeper. Not the most critical of positions (Fabianski is an able backup)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Blanco

People are talking about last year but I just can't see it happening. Although, stranger things have happened...