https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro for the 2-0 loss

Started by Blanco, February 20, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Bit harsh.

What he said...

What has been going on at Fulham is just daft.
Since Martin Jol was still manager and they appointed Rene Meulensteen as head coach to work alongside him in November, things have gone from bad to worse at Craven Cottage.
Now Meulensteen has gone and Felix Magath has been parachuted in.
Magath is expected to keep them up, and he has got 12 games left to save them, but he arrives at a club which is in a right mess.
For me, the decisions which have been made in the last few months have been the main reason they have plunged to the bottom of the table quicker than anybody else. They also keep conceding goals by the barrel-load.
West Brom look a bit short of firepower up front but I am still backing Pepe Mel to get his first win as Baggies boss.

Pluto

I have a feeling we'll beat them.

horse1031

Quote from: Pluto on February 20, 2014, 09:06:06 PM
I have a feeling we'll beat them.

:plus one:

For some reason I am confident we are gonna play well and win.  There is something about Magath that gives me confidence.  He seems to know what he is doing and I havent felt confident in our manager dept for a long time.  Actually, Roy was the last one I was confident in.

I am in a bullying mood, i hope the players are as well.

I think it will be 0-2 to Fulham.

Admin

"but he arrives at a club which is in a right mess"? Come on Lawro, that's not quite true is it, we're just a bit disorganized at the moment.

Baszab

Who really gives a damn what the press and has-been footballers predict ??

Zu-Meister

if it was up to lawrensen, Jol would still be in charge.

bobbo

049:gif I'm a bit surprised at that from Lawro , I've seen statements by him saying how much he liked our club and if he were not committed to other things that craven cottage would be where he would watch his football.what's happened recently is totally out of character with our precious club
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Ordar

I think we'll surprise people this weekend. If the players totally buy into it (as they should given the clubs position) I think we'll win. I just cant see where West Brom's goals are going to come from.I'm feeling super confident, 0-3 Dejagah, Mitroglou x2

bobbo

We'll unless your going I've got an advantage over you lot , being down in Australia till Tuesday all the prem games are live on the foxtel albeit I,ve got to get up in the middle of the night.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Admin

Lawro is usually a level headed guy, he'd normally predict this one 1-1 or 2-1 either way. I think he's just jumped on the gravy boat with the media and had a potshot at us, in regards to the sacking of Rene'.  

Blanco

Quote from: Admin on February 20, 2014, 10:22:47 PM
Lawro is usually a level headed guy, he'd normally predict this one 1-1 or 2-1 either way. I think he's just jumped on the gravy boat with the media and had a potshot at us, in regards to the sacking of Rene'. 

I think you're right.

YankeeJim

He has the score right but the wrong winner. 2 nil Mighty Whites. You heard it here first!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I can see our lot coming out of the starting blocks at 100 mph and maintaining it throughout the game, even if we do go 1-0 as has often happened.
After what Felix has said about "too big a squad" everyone should be fired up to keep their profession as a football player.
Then it's up to the tactics, which I expect to be a bit defensive.
But..........we'll win
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fulham1959

Quote from: Admin on February 20, 2014, 10:22:47 PM

I think we have a mixed metaphor here !

WhiteJC

funnily enough he predicted 2-0 last season as well!

Julius Geezer

His comments aren't untrue though.

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm often more confident when Lawro predicts a loss for us - he's as clueless as everyone else when it comes to picking correct scores so I wouldn't read into it at all.

Jem

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 20, 2014, 11:23:36 PM
He has the score right but the wrong winner. 2 nil Mighty Whites. You heard it here first!
I think Horse beat you to it. Sorry!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

MasterHaynes

Actually I'm relieved that he predicted against us, we always seem to lose when he predicts we will win or draw. The omens hopefully are good and it will be another 2-0 win when we need it a la Stoke. The question which defender is going to pop up with 2 goals for us?

beijing ben

Lawro's pedictions have been pretty good with regards to us this season

Really hope he is wrong though. Liking Magath more each day. If we can win this one we have a chance