watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ray Wilkins

Started by jeremyfulham, February 21, 2014, 06:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

Just want to wish Ray all the best , he has had a tough time health wise , top bloke , lot of people won't know he helped Fulham out with kit when we were in the doldrums many years ago . Get well soon Ray .Please add your good wishes for Ray you never know it may help if he reads this forum no vitriol please I know he is ex Chelsea but this transcends club rivalries at the end of the day he is a human being who is suffering.  049:gif COYW

RaySmith

Quote from: jeremyfulham on February 21, 2014, 06:38:07 PM
Just want to wish Ray all the best , he has had a tough time health wise , top bloke , lot of people won't know he helped Fulham out with kit when we were in the doldrums many years ago . Get well soon Ray .Please add your good wishes for Ray you never know it may help if he reads this forum no vitriol please I know he is ex Chelsea but this transcends club rivalries at the end of the day he is a human being who is suffering.  049:gif COYW

:plus one:

ScalleysDad

Well said. Those doldrum days could have ended so differently.

Holders

Good luck to him and especially for his health. Recent events in Fulham's history aren't anything for anyone to look back on with pride.

He won't remember but I once shook his hand in the centre circle, decent bloke.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

mullers

Met him once in the Courage pub at the top of Sydney Street off the Kings Road playing darts. He was with Milan at the time. Best wishes, I'm sad that Fulham haven't treated him a little better during his spells here.

DeuceBigelow

Riverside Block W

copthornemike

bill taylors apprentice

Never wanted him at our club, he had a good career but over rated as a coach.

But depression in any form is a horrible thing to deal with and he has my best wishes for the future. 

Fulham Paul

Always enjoyed his enthusiasm for the game, different mind set to some, believes happy players with less pressure play better. Still think the last two games with the signings were a huge improvement. 1 dodgy tackle away from two points out of LFC and MUFC. Unfortunately Martin Jol messed it up as soon as we hit 40 points last year. Hardly Ray Wilkins fault! Good luck Ray for the future

hovewhite

Good luck ray top bloke.

Tonywa

An extremely good man with a distinguished football career both on and off the pitch.  All the very best for a happy, healthy future Butch.  You've earned it.

In the Enclosure

I am sorry to break ranks here - yes I hope he recovers fully - he seems like a really §nice guy but who the f@@@ thought it would be a good idea to employ a guy  that had  convictions for drink driving and a history of depression ? I don't wish to be nasty but we should not have got ourselves into that position. We had parted company once under bad circumstances and should have called it quits,

Scrumpy

Best wishes Ray. A good bloke,

but a bad fit.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Andy S

I agree with lot of the posts on here A top man. Good luck with your problems Ray