News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Was just about to say, what do you do when you want to sub 4 players off..

Started by General, February 22, 2014, 03:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

and then we go and score.. Well done Dejagah.

But let's be honest - Parker, Amorebieta, Rodallega and Hangeland make us look vulnerable and definitely more so then if we had Kvist, Burn, Riise and Mitroglu playing.

Martinsback

So we look less vulnerable with Mitroglu playing? Are you a time traveller?

ross_bamping

Hangeland and Parker have been awful. Much prefer Burn and Kvist.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

General

Quote from: Martinsback on February 22, 2014, 03:39:58 PM
So we look less vulnerable with Mitroglu playing? Are you a time traveller?

Now that would be telling - sometimes though if a player comes in with a reputation and extra height on their debut it may make quite the difference.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Humbled

Quote from: ross_bamping on February 22, 2014, 03:41:09 PMHangeland and Parker have been awful. Much prefer Burn and Kvist.

Agree.
Rodders getting his usual on here. He will never look pretty but what he gives the players around him is appreciated by footballers.
U have to question why play a 60 yard ball constantly??? Bring on someone that will have confidence on the ball defensively and u won't need to keep pumping the ball long (Kvist is this man)

THIS POST WAS EDITED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

JackyFulham90

I actually thought Parker played well today made several key tackles, Kvist was missed in the middle though

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 23, 2014, 09:05:50 AM
I actually thought Parker played well today made several key tackles, Kvist was missed in the middle though

He did ok.  Through out the match, he lost possession really easily and in some dangerous areas too.  We appear to have gone from Parker carrying the team to Sidwell doing it which all but proves that they cannot play together.

Team selection really surprised me (and surprise is an understatement).  Magath must have got advice on the team from some of the more senior players, but how on earth Amorbietta made it at leftback was a mystery to me.

the nutflush

epsomraver

General

It does sadly look though as If Magath used the West Brom game to figure out which was his best back four... :/

MJG

Quote from: General on February 22, 2014, 03:32:40 PM

But let's be honest - Parker, Amorebieta, Rodallega and Hangeland make us look vulnerable and definitely more so then if we had Kvist, Burn, Riise and Mitroglu playing.
I dont if you were there but Mitroglu was so unfit it was almost laughable. Rodders did fine and maybe came off ten minuites early

General

Quote from: MJG on February 23, 2014, 01:23:15 PM

I dont if you were there but Mitroglu was so unfit it was almost laughable. Rodders did fine and maybe came off ten minuites early

Wasn't there - but saw Mitroglu on and he didn't look impressive. Don't have a clue why Bent (who's our second top scorer now) wasn't even on the bench. It's ridiculous.

valdeingruo

Quote from: General on February 23, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Wasn't there - but saw Mitroglu on and he didn't look impressive. Don't have a clue why Bent (who's our second top scorer now) wasn't even on the bench. It's ridiculous.

Im pretty sure that title still belongs to Sidwell.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

ross_bamping

Quote from: General on February 23, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Because Bent is a lazy, useless, etc blob. He is crap, and I was so happy to see the useless lump left at home.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.