watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not over yet

Started by DiegoFulham, February 22, 2014, 05:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

If we want to win we need to play two upfront especially at thome. Mitro and Rodders with Holtby behind. I am sick to death of a few chances a game and we miss all but one.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ffc73

Parker was excellant in the first half.  As he was at Arsenal.  But his legs go and the obvious substitution was Kvist for him yesterday as we were being overrun, again, in central mid-field.

Does anyone know if Richardson injured?

I only ask because it was clear that Reither was injured and limping BEFORE the last substitution was made.

epsomraver

We do not have the time for Felix to sod around trying out various combinations, he should have started the team that just lost to l/Pool and altered things later with subs, too much tinkering , what happened to the " the team needs stability" ?
Renee had the start of a very good team Felix should have built on it not dismantle it with 5 changes.

PokerMatt

Quote from: epsomraver on February 23, 2014, 10:47:28 AM
We do not have the time for Felix to sod around trying out various combinations, he should have started the team that just lost to l/Pool and altered things later with subs, too much tinkering , what happened to the " the team needs stability" ?
Renee had the start of a very good team Felix should have built on it not dismantle it with 5 changes.

If he'd done that, Dejagah wouldn't have played and our best player in the first half wouldn't have scored. Then we might well have lost.

Why park the bus against West Brom from the start? We could have been 3-0 up by the break then Felix would be a hero.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

JackyFulham90

Maybe we will see Riether in central midfield more judging the video on the website.

Magath team against Chelsea

Stekelenburg
Heitinga Hangeland Burn Richardson
Dejagah Riether Sidwell Parker Holtby
                          Mitraglou

I'm not sure this will work

epsomraver

It was a fluke he got the ball! two Fulham players went for it and missed, leaving " Mick " unmarked, who says the team from the Liverpool game would not have both created a lot more chances and defended the lead better/ there is no way of knowing but Burn and Kvist should not have been dropped on their past performances. What happened to "play for the shirt" ?

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 23, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
Maybe we will see Riether in central midfield more judging the video on the website.

Stekelenburg
                          Mitraglou

And I am sure it won't , the bubble would be isolated as he has in his last two games, yes let,s move Reither away from his position as right back! Daft post no 2 here for sure! :005:

JackyFulham90

Quote from: epsomraver on February 23, 2014, 11:23:45 AM

Stekelenburg
                          Mitraglou

And I am sure it won't , the bubble would be isolated as he has in his last two games, yes let,s move Reither away from his position as right back! Daft post no 2 here for sure! :005:

Have you read the website?? It's where Riether played for him at Wolfsburg. Stop slagging off my posts if you don't like them just ignore them

nose

Quote from: Admin on February 22, 2014, 05:12:30 PM
We'd have lost this game under Rene', I'm pretty certain. I said I'd take a point today, puts more pressure on WBA than us for not winning their home games. Still feel we can turn over an Everton or Newcastle at home to make up for the dropped points. 

isn't that odd, whilst forced to stand at the hawthorns I kept thinking if rene was incharge we would have won in a canter... the performances at man utd and liverpool showed how well we can play and we would have taken that into this game.... I am just saying, and we will never know.

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 23, 2014, 11:27:18 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on February 23, 2014, 11:23:45 AM

Stekelenburg
                          Mitraglou

Have you read the website?? It's where Riether played for him at Wolfsburg. Stop slagging off my posts if you don't like them just ignore them

Reither played right back for Germany U 21's and full team,  , he has played right back most his career, why change ?

grandad

Just had a look at Norwich´s last 4 run in matches. Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal & That lot down the road. Wow.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 22, 2014, 05:39:20 PM
Quote from: grandad on February 22, 2014, 05:37:21 PM
Parker & Sidwell has not worked all season. Kvist has to play instead of Parker. Burn for Hangeland. My team for the rest of the season :-

Stekelenberg

Riether        Heitinger     Burn   Riise

Dejagah    Kvist      Sidwell        Richardson

Holtby

Mitroglou

Completely agree with that team. Although Hangeland, defensively, was fine today.

Totally agree.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria