https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

we are not favourites anymore...

Started by nixie-ffc, February 23, 2014, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nixie-ffc

cardiff is now favourite for the drop.

cardiff to be relegated 1.29

fulham 1.45 (our odds havent changed despite getting a point from wba)

sunderland 2.70

palace 2.80

wba 3.70

PokerMatt

So for the bookies it's "who along with these two?"

:012:
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Admin

I tell ya, I've just got this sneaky feeling that the Fulham v Palace game on the last day of the season is going to have some big importance about it.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Admin on February 23, 2014, 06:07:02 PM
I tell ya, I've just got this sneaky feeling that the Fulham v Palace game on the last day of the season is going to have some big importance about it.

Hopefully for us and not only them.

I've suspected for a while that the Chelsea game will be when our season turns round. I really believe of all seasons this is when we get our Fulhamish win over them.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

filham

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 23, 2014, 06:15:28 PM

I've suspected for a while that the Chelsea game will be when our season turns round. I really believe of all seasons this is when we get our Fulhamish win over them.

The confidence we would all get from a win over Chelsea would be enormous but I don't think we are doing Fulhamish this season.

Lighthouse

It is like being slapped in the face with a cold wet flannel every day and still saying 'tomorrow it will be warm and dry'. Every game I try and hope but really how many chances are we going to have? Our new manager could be a legend after Saturday if we win. It remains a funny game but we really don't deserve anything but relegation. Hope the next flannel proves to be the turning point.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 23, 2014, 06:34:16 PM
It is like being slapped in the face with a cold wet flannel every day and still saying 'tomorrow it will be warm and dry'. Every game I try and hope but really how many chances are we going to have? Our new manager could be a legend after Saturday if we win. It remains a funny game but we really don't deserve anything but relegation. Hope the next flannel proves to be the turning point.

No Mr Lighthouse, you deserve relegation if you do not have the required number of points to stay up, there is no way we will stay up on goal difference so if we get the required number of points then we deserve to stay in the premiership.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 23, 2014, 06:34:16 PM

There is truth in this, the whole season has been like it to be fair. Next week, when who ever comes back, once we gel, once we get who ever out the way, we were unlucky, another deflection, and so on. Not once this season have we won 'convincingly', not even at Palace where we still looked poor. Granted, other teams around us have also looked poor but take Norwich today for instance, they dug deep when they needed to, West Ham went on a run when they need to, so did Sunderland, Palace, I could go on. I'm trying desperately hard to keep the faith here, but everything we do just points to relegation and I'm afraid to say, it just feels like it's out year.  

Blanco

I think Cardiff are gone. Losing 0-4 at home to Hull... They have some tough fixtures from now till the end of the season. I like to think Fulham will survive but if you look at it from a neutral point of view you would say that Cardiff and Fulham have gone. It's about that third drop position. A win against Chelsea would be immense. If we are ever gonna do it it has to be now. They are struggling to score, they play in Turkey on Wednesday. It's perfect. I can't see a win though, they are just too good. But we'll see. I hope he changes the team that played West Brom.

Jimpav

Fulhamish will be when we win our last three games after being relegated.

Admin

Quote from: Blanco on February 23, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
I think Cardiff are gone. Losing 0-4 at home to Hull... They have some tough fixtures from now till the end of the season. I like to think Fulham will survive but if you look at it from a neutral point of view you would say that Cardiff and Fulham have gone. It's about that third drop position. A win against Chelsea would be immense. If we are ever gonna do it it has to be now. They are struggling to score, they play in Turkey on Wednesday. It's perfect. I can't see a win though, they are just too good. But we'll see. I hope he changes the team that played West Brom.

Hold on, did you just say.. 'struggling to score'.. and they are playing us next weekend. This has typically the other side of 'Fulamish' written all over it. get stuffed 6-0, they kick on and win the title.

nixie-ffc

Quote from: Blanco on February 23, 2014, 07:17:05 PM

galatasaray will give them a hard game. hope we can get a draw. cant see it but hoping.

Burt

Problem is whereas a few weeks ago it was 6 points between bottom and 11th, that has now widened to 9 points. Six points would get us to 15th, assuming all other results go our way.

I think "squeaky bum time" has officially started.

Jem

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 23, 2014, 06:15:28 PM

What would be Fulhamish is for the score to be one all and John Terry to pop up in the 94th minute and score. I haven't given up though.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Jem

Quote from: Jimpav on February 23, 2014, 07:17:28 PM
Fulhamish will be when we win our last three games after being relegated.
Oh that would be so cruel!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx