watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

yesterdays mtch squad?

Started by hovewhite, February 23, 2014, 07:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Was that the smaller group Magath is going to work with?
I think it well could be.

JackyFulham90

Yeah I think them 18 plus Karagounis & Kacaniklic

Shame young Dembele isn't going to get a chance

Baszab

I wonder how much influence Hangeland Parker and Sidwell had on Magath in the first few days, whilst he was a bit green on the players ? He would have had to listen to the senior players and captains.

Julius Geezer

All about player application and attitude I reckon.

He won't stand for posers - I doubt anyone's place is truly safe!

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 23, 2014, 07:48:30 PM
Yeah I think them 18 plus Karagounis & Kacaniklic

Shame young Dembele isn't going to get a chance

There's no evidence that Kara and / or Kaca are in 'Magath's squad'

JackyFulham90

Both there shirts were on the wall in the changing room Saturday that Fulham released on twitter. Kacaniklic was with the subs he obviously just missed out on being in the 18

nose

Quote from: Baszab on February 23, 2014, 07:49:56 PM
I wonder how much influence Hangeland Parker and Sidwell had on Magath in the first few days, whilst he was a bit green on the players ? He would have had to listen to the senior players and captains.

a mamager of his experience will have rumbbled how he can and can't trust to do a job.
amore must look brilliant in training, but not on the pitch and that ius why he was withdrawn so quickly.
I suspect parker's days are numbered, I hope so from his recent performances, he doesn't merit a start.
brede was good yesterday, more like himself, but still very poor distribution, so he needs to play a more simple ball so that we retain possesion better.
i was surprised kasami didn't come on for richardson, we could have done with his energy and power.
i also think we could have done with bent on the bench, the greek boy just didn't look at fit to me and the cycle shorts were a give away that he is carrying a strain of some sort.
i think felix is the sort of man to make his own mind up, but that is a guess on my part based on what i read, not on what i know so i suspect there will be subtle changes for the next game.

Pluto

Interesting that neither Tunicliffe or Cole made the squad yesterday. I expect they'll be royally pissed off with Rene leaving having come here only a few weeks ago for first team football.

HatterDon

Quote from: Pluto on February 24, 2014, 01:59:06 AM
Interesting that neither Tunicliffe or Cole made the squad yesterday. I expect they'll be royally pissed off with Rene leaving having come here only a few weeks ago for first team football.

They didn't make the squad because they're pissed off. They didn't make the squad because Rene wanted them on the club and Rene isn't here.

I doubt if we'll see them play in our kit again the rest of the season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel