watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City away

Started by The Swan, February 23, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Posters on here are saying that Man City will beat us . That might be right, but they have struggled to beat Palace (1-0) and Stoke (1-0), We just have to go there and defend well just like we did away to Man U. We just might get a result.
The Swan

Denver Fulham

Honestly, that's the one match where the primary hope is not to get pounded so GD is totally out of our favor. If we reel in a couple teams ahead of us, we could catch them on GD at the end.

Every other match left, I have expectation of points possible. Not that one. They crush everyone there (exceot for Chelsea)

RaySmith

I'm sure Magath will view every game as having a potential to get points.

HatterDon

Quote from: Denver Fulham on February 23, 2014, 10:29:46 PM
Honestly, that's the one match where the primary hope is not to get pounded so GD is totally out of our favor. If we reel in a couple teams ahead of us, we could catch them on GD at the end.

Every other match left, I have expectation of points possible. Not that one. They crush everyone there (exceot for Chelsea)

If we won half our remaining matches by three goals, we'd still have the worst GD in the league. Forget the GD; points are everything.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Denver Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on February 24, 2014, 02:37:11 AM
Quote from: Denver Fulham on February 23, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

If we won half our remaining matches by three goals, we'd still have the worst GD in the league. Forget the GD; points are everything.

If we win 5-6 matches and reel in teams 6-7 points above us at the moment, a 12 goal swing in GD is far from impossible. Every goal we beat Norwich by counts as 2, etc.

I tend to agree that it probably can't be salvaged, but it's not impossible.

Burt

Goal difference is a lost cause...

We are -32. Cardiff are the closest, on -29. But then there is a vast gap to the next worst, Norwich on -19.

mangoputney

Teams with worst goal difference will drop. Including us, Cardiff and.... Sunderland

God, to think we gave three points to both
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Roberty

Our away record at the Etihad has not been too bad - it is where the great escape started to seem possible - so best not to give up hope just yet.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

LukeJennings

When are tickets on sale?! not even gave us any information on ticket prices! Even Villa away is on sale before, this is annoying as I want to purchase my tickets asap
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Roberty

City are still in the FA Cup and Champions League - so the perhaps date may change
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy