more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff tickets

Started by fulhamdk, February 24, 2014, 01:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

According to the Club:

Tickets for the trip to the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday 8th March (3pm) are available on General Sale and selling fast.

fulhamdk

there are a liittle less than 200,and at least four tickets being bokken while i was counting how many tickets still for sale

MOR :

Quote from: fulhamdk on February 26, 2014, 03:07:18 PM
there are a liittle less than 200,and at least four tickets being bokken while i was counting how many tickets still for sale

Another excellent turn out and a brand new stadium to tick off the list...

fulhamdk

It looks like it will be a sell out in Cardiff.
COYW

Burt

Nothing like a crisis to get the old away support up and running  :dft011:

Fulham76

fulhamdk

According to footballgroundguide.com the awayallocation is up to 1800,but i do not know how manAccording to footballgroundguide.com the awayallocation is up to 1800,but i do not know how many we got.we got 2 blocks but can not count the one block which has sold out

SKSW6

Block 119 hasn't gone on sale yet, and I'm not sure if it will as sales have dried up a bit. If we get a result or at least a good performance on Saturday then they might open up 119.

Wingnut

Don't think this will sell out unless we get something on Saturday. The cheap ticket offer for Villa probably turned some off going. We'll take a very good crowd though.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Shredhead

Quote from: Blanco on February 24, 2014, 11:37:39 PM
Quote from: Shredhead on February 24, 2014, 10:07:25 PM
Quote from: fulhamdk on February 24, 2014, 03:55:22 PM
I have never been to cardiff before,any suggestions for a prematch pub
Not the Corporation Arms on Cowbridge Road -one of my scariest experiences of watching a match (the derby against the Jacks) was in there. There's another pub on the same street called the Ivor Davies, but its not 'our' Ivor. Possibly try Chapter Arts Centre round the corner  on Library St or follow the advice here:http://www.footballgroundguide.com/cardiff_city/index.htm#Cardiff-City-Stadium-Pubs.

what happened at corporation arms?
Packed with Cardiff fans screaming at the telly - the Jacks were winning 1-0. The pub was surrounded by the police 10 minutes before the end to stop the fans heading for the ground to get tehir revenge. Luckily Cardiff equalised in the last 5 minutes.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

s4ffc

I got four tickets today and the guy said that they had sold over 1200.

fulham1234

they have opened up the other block now so looks like there will be a very decent amount of support