Main Menu

Our next 3 games will bring us...

Started by JDH101, February 24, 2014, 06:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDH101

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: JDH101 on February 24, 2014, 06:40:11 PM
9 points. You heard it hear first.

I will have some of whatever you are on !

nevzter

1, 2, 3, 4 can I have a little more...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

JDH101

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 24, 2014, 07:03:30 PM

You don't want anything of what I am on. It clearly makes you lose your internal spell check. Clearly hear should read here.

Chelsea at home. Our cup final. With a lot of luck and a clean sheet, we nick all three points.
Cardiff away. Massive game. They are pony and we owe them a good hiding for so many reasons.
Newcastle at home. They don't travel well. Lost their best player. Nothing to play for. We will be bang up for it after winning our previous two games.

9 points in the bag.

:)

Pluto

At this stages wouldn't take anything less than 6 from those three games. We are simply desperate for points now.

Admin

Quote from: JDH101 on February 24, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

You don't want anything of what I am on. It clearly makes you lose your internal spell check. Clearly hear should read here.

Chelsea at home. Our cup final. With a lot of luck and a clean sheet, we nick all three points.
Cardiff away. Massive game. They are pony and we owe them a good hiding for so many reasons.
Newcastle at home. They don't travel well. Lost their best player. Nothing to play for. We will be bang up for it after winning our previous two games.

9 points in the bag.

If we get 9 points in our next 3 games, I will happily donate £100 to the charity of your choice!

JDH101

Quote from: Admin on February 24, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

9 points in the bag.

If we get 9 points in our next 3 games, I will happily donate £100 to the charity of your choice!

You are on and I will match that!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: JDH101 on February 24, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

9 points in the bag.

I'd love to match it but how's about £30? Poor Northern fella and all that.

Fulham76

Quote from: JDH101 on February 24, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

9 points in the bag.

I'll match it as well. Hopefully we'll all be £100 out of pocket.

JackyFulham90

I would be delighted if we got 5 over the moon with 6, I will also donate 100 if we get 9

YankeeJim

I have it on good authority that JDH101's favorite charity is The Society For Buying Yankee Jim's Beer.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Cravenawin

Got a feeling we'll get seven. Point Saturday then away win v Cardiff and beat the Toon. Here's hoping.

F(f)CUK

I will also match this. I will also donate it to Fulham's official charity - the Shooting Star Chase hospices in Hampton and Guildford.

LukeJennings

Quote from: F(f)CUK on February 25, 2014, 09:22:06 PM
I will also match this. I will also donate it to Fulham's official charity - the Shooting Star Chase hospices in Hampton and Guildford.

This would be a good choice for all to donate. Makes sense too
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

FFC1987

I think we'll grab 2. One against Chelsea and one against Newcastle.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: LukeJennings on February 26, 2014, 07:27:17 AM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on February 25, 2014, 09:22:06 PM

This would be a good choice for all to donate. Makes sense too

I'm in.