watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Clutching a straws

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 24, 2014, 06:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

The Blue lot up the road are away in Turkey on Wednesday......could be an omen for us to get something out of Saturday's game

E.I.Adio

No serious injuries but could do with a few key players picking up slight knocks or strains and then have their flight home delayed by air traffic control strike

leonffc

For the last 4 seasons we've met Chelsea at 'a really good time' whether it be their injuries, other games etc.
I'm quietly confident of a draw but I'm not getting excited due to the past 4 false dawns.

Northern Cottager

If we sit like we normally do if we go 1 up ill cry.

Hopefully an injury to Hazard, Ivanovic, Ramires and Oscar and we'll be ok. Hate Chelscum, would absolutely love 3 points.

hovewhite

And most of there fans are glory hunters and jump teams like buses.

FPT

I was talking to my dad about this today, he's a Chelsea supporter, and he thinks Jose may rest a couple; possibly bringing in Mikel, Cole, Schurrle and Torres. Not bad still though is it.

ron

..the trouble with all the matches we play is that they have a final ten minutes.A fact that doesn't seem to affect opposition like it does ourselves.

...so however well we do for the majority of the game...even with possession of 30percent.....we will probably get turned over within sight of the finish line.....so I don't think false dawns have gone out of fashion.

But hope springs eternal.

Fernhurst

I have a film clip I took on my phone (3?) seasons ago ..... Dempsey stepping up to take the penalty in the last minute of the match... My commentary consisted of me pleading with him to score....you really need to know how to wear the "cloak of disappointment" supporting our club

At least we got a point that night and the Blue Poo paid us plenty of respect... Something, I fear they may leave at home on Saturday.

BTW, why did Demps take the pen ?? No Murphy??

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

In the Enclosure

Just seen photos of them flying out today to Turkey.
They will be away until at least Thursday morning.
Hopefully just 1 day to prepare for us ?