watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre Match and After Match Managers Video

Started by westcliff white, February 25, 2014, 10:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Was it me or did we not get the usual pre and after match comments form the manager this week?

Before anyone says anything this isn't a go at FM just an observation. Maybe I am being a little touchy but it seems anything said these days is taken as a criticism or knee jerk reaction, both of which I never intentionally do(if I do), I am just adding my view and will always support what ever decision the club and manager makes even if i disagree with it.
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham1959

The full press conference (Thursday?) was made available, which was very good to see.

I think the cosy chats with Sarah are probably not what is wanted for the rest of the season, much as I enjoyed the ones with Rene in particular.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: KCat on February 25, 2014, 11:01:12 AM
It did seem that during the Jol era  his talking head was grooling(!!) all over the place.  He was on the day before a game, before the game proper, after the game and then the Monday after.  Words cannot express how I really hated it, six months in and I just did not watch ......even on match of the Day.

If  Herr  Felix  has returned to the standard after match,  and the odd video during the season,  I would view that as a good thing.

What is "grooling"?? :49:

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

=  MEANINGLESS RUBBISH...................''like what he said''

PokerMatt

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 25, 2014, 01:07:24 PM
It did seem that during the Jol era  his talking head was grooling(!!) all over the place.  He was on the day before a game, before the game proper, after the game and then the Monday after.  Words cannot express how I really hated it, six months in and I just did not watch ......even on match of the Day.

If  Herr  Felix  has returned to the standard after match,  and the odd video during the season,  I would view that as a good thing.

What is "grooling"?? :49:

If it's what Urban Dictionary claims then I sincerely hope there was none of it coming from Jol.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Southcoastffc

Quote from: KCat on February 25, 2014, 01:32:26 PM
=  MEANINGLESS RUBBISH...................''like what he said''
Thanks - I do like to try and understand what the younger Southcoastffcs are saying.   092.gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Burt

I think you may be surprised Mr Southcoast, the definition is slightly different than KCat's interpretation.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grool

If your youngers are talking about it, then a "birds and bees" discussion may be in order (depending on their ages, of course!).

:dft011:

FFCAli

Quote from: Burt on February 25, 2014, 04:08:51 PM
I think you may be surprised Mr Southcoast, the definition is slightly different than KCat's interpretation.

If your youngers are talking about it, then a "birds and bees" discussion may be in order (depending on their ages, of course!).

You learn something every day! :023:

filham

It did seem that during the Jol era  his talking head was grooling(!!) all over the place.  He was on the day before a game, before the game proper, after the game and then the Monday after.  Words cannot express how I really hated it, six months in and I just did not watch ......even on match of the Day.

If  Herr  Felix  has returned to the standard after match,  and the odd video during the season,  I would view that as a good thing.

[/quote

The regular expression, after most defeats, that I found irritating was " we were able to take some positives from the game" If only Jol had concentrated on getting points rather than collecting positives we may have been in a better position right now.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Burt  you can now remove you link as   I have changed my original post to what I wanted to say  Many thank  for that 

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Burt on February 25, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

Goodness!  But even more disturbing is the suggestion that Martin Jol was doing it in his interviews!  :046: :046: :046: :046: