watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Chelski

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 25, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

I see the bookies don't fancy us at 7/1 for the win...... God knows what the odds would be to do the double against Chelski and Man C

Walsh

Why would you even suggest this? We just go absolutely battered by West Brom and you're considering betting on us to beat Chelsea and Man City?

Forever Fulham

We didn't get "absolutely battered by West Brom".  But we mustered almost zero scoring threat, so WB kept moving more forward as the game progresssed.  We had an opportunity to go up 2-0, but didn't finish.

Walsh

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 26, 2014, 01:08:52 AM
We didn't get "absolutely battered by West Brom".  But we mustered almost zero scoring threat, so WB kept moving more forward as the game progresssed.  We had an opportunity to go up 2-0, but didn't finish.

64% possession. double our shots. If you don't think that's dominated by a team in the bottom 3 I don't know what you would call dominated. I wouldn't even expect these numbers from Chelsea.

west kowloon white

Hopefully they are given a good runaround by Galatasaray tonight and pick up a couple of "knocks".For some reason footballers seem to find even a short flight extremely tiring.

FFC1987

Quote from: Walsh on February 26, 2014, 03:00:25 AM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 26, 2014, 01:08:52 AM

64% possession. double our shots. If you don't think that's dominated by a team in the bottom 3 I don't know what you would call dominated. I wouldn't even expect these numbers from Chelsea.

A little perspective goes a long way.

Humbled

We defo got pepperd in the 2nd half at West Brom!!!

filham

Quote from: west kowloon white on February 26, 2014, 08:11:17 AM
Hopefully they are given a good runaround by Galatasaray tonight and pick up a couple of "knocks".For some reason footballers seem to find even a short flight extremely tiring.

And then lets hope Fulham Broadway is gridlocked so that their journey along the Fulham Road takes at least 2 hours. To stand half a chance we need everything possible to be in our favour.