watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Moyes Sacked?

Started by Rudolph, February 26, 2014, 11:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph

Massive rumour going round that he has been given the boot.  Paddy Power has suspended betting etc.

Too big a job for him and he should have kept the backroom staff instead of busing in his own mediocre hangers on.

Blanco

Really don't like him. Although to be fair, I did like him when he got the job. It turned him into a pretty unpleasant guy. I think it's whats best for him and United. If it's true.

bulgariawhite

At least they will stay in the premier league

The Equalizer

I've heard that the New York Stock Exchange announced it and the news has appeared on Bloomberg ticker.

They'll clearly get the news before us as Man Utd floated on the NYSE.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

westcliff white

i don't believe this to be true, I don't even think the NYSE is open yet for the announcement to be made, it opens at 8.30 new york time doesn't it?

Also surely the BBC or Sky would have been carrying some form of story on this, rumour or not.

Modified*** NYSE opens at 09:30EST which is 14:30GMT and closes at 16:00EST or 21:00GMT, so it is not possible an announcement from the NYSE has been made as I can see it.
Every day is a Fulham day

cmg

They were forced to open early to make an announcement to stem the hordes of Lower Manhatten Manchester United supporters jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge and clogging up the East River.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: cmg on February 26, 2014, 12:18:26 PM

They were forced to open early to make an announcement to stem the hordes of Lower Manhatten Manchester United supporters jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge and clogging up the East River.
Post of the week

gerrys

Maybe they have just realised that Meulensteen is free......

Count Berbatov

Yesterday was the tipping point for me too. He might stay, but it would be wrong. The man is as stubborn as Fergie ever was, with none of his qualities as a manager. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the very definition of insanity
It's a cliche, but so true. Moyes must go
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Macedo

Nonsense.
He hasnt or want be sacked, Fergie will see
To that..

Pluto

Don't think he's he problem there to be honest. Their players just aren't very good. Old, mediocre or just can't be bothered. Similar problem to us really!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

A passenger ferry was crossing the Hudson River.
One of the passengers said to his mate "Look, there's another dead body in a Man Utd shirt face down in the river"
His mate replied "No, that's the same one that was there yesterday"

Quote from: cmg on February 26, 2014, 12:18:26 PM

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

YankeeJim

I checked the Dow and there have been no OFFICIAL announcements on anything since 14 Feb & that was about a promised shake up come summer.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Forever Fulham

Here's what I don't get.  You all saw how Man U ended up last season.  Players' abilities don't deteriorate that dramatically in a single year.  It's the SAME starting roster plus Mr. Big Hair and a new manager.  Pluto, you claim their players just aren't very good.  So explain last season.  Was it all Fergie Power?