Started by Rhys Lightning 63, February 26, 2014, 10:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

SHOCKING on their behalf

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Blanco

PokerMatt

A united mate just sent me this.

Absolutely unbelievable. Staggeringly bad from the club.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

westcliff white

That's not bribery closer to blackmail
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham76

Surely can't be legal. What if you'd paid for your season ticket up front at the start of the season? If its already paid for, how can they with-hold a particular game unless you commit to buying additional tickets? Ridiculous

Wingnut

Heard this on the radio earlier. I thought it was a wind up. What happens to people who cannot attend the game for genuine reasons?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MOR :

ron

Ah Well, a lesson in loyalty for the droves of fans who buy their season tickets to gloat over seeing Manure win every week.

It must now even get through to the chav-est of them that all football clubs go through bad patches, and on top of that how much the club values their support beyond their wallets.

Now, chuck away the red top guys , and where is Stamford Bridge?

chiefo

I read on the " Football away days " I think it was that this has been their policy for 3 years or so. It's in the T&C's when buying the season ticket I believe. Bloody harsh, but them are the breaks for the glory chasers?

Blanco

Is it possible that this is an isolated incident where the person hasn't been a great st holder for whatever reason and has caused the club problems?

Edit...

I just read that it's in the terms and conditions. Like chiefo said. So it's for every st holder. Absolutely ridiculous!

Baszab

FFC going to introduce this next year - you HAVE to buy a ticket for the League Cup 2nd round 2nd leg tie v Rochdale otherwise you will forfeit your ticket for the Yeovil home match

PokerMatt

Quote from: Baszab on February 27, 2014, 09:31:10 AM
FFC going to introduce this next year - you HAVE to buy a ticket for the League Cup 2nd round 2nd leg tie v Rochdale otherwise you will forfeit your ticket for the Yeovil home match

Yeovil will need to do well to move from bottom into at least the top six if they're going to go up.

049:gif
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Baider

This isn't news, this has been going on for years

Chesh

So effectively, Man Us season ticket includes a compulsory home cup match scheme.

Might have been the case for the last 3 years, and might be in the T&Cs, but why do they need to have this policy?

Surely they can sell the Olympiakos tickets, and other cup matches for that matter, without having to force season ticket holders to buy them.

Wierd policy if you ask me...

:49:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Burt

Blimey... Thought this was a wind-up.

It beggars belief, really.

BillNRoc

Given how poorly their team played in Athens, you might think they would want ST holders to stay away, to stave off further embarrassment. Shockingly poor from a defending league champion, showing MU are no longer a top 4 contender. I've always been partial to Moyes as a manager, but he appears to be in over his head with too much high-priced talent ready to ignore his tactics and strategy and too many old boys who are past their sell-by dates.

Pluto

Bizarre policy at a time when they are already a laughing stock. Another PR blunder and shows how little they care about their fans. Glad I support a proper club.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: BillNRoc on February 27, 2014, 03:32:44 PM
Given how poorly their team played in Athens, you might think they would want ST holders to stay away, to stave off further embarrassment. Shockingly poor from a defending league champion, showing MU are no longer a top 4 contender. I've always been partial to Moyes as a manager, but he appears to be in over his head with too much high-priced talent ready to ignore his tactics and strategy and too many old boys who are past their sell-by dates.

Man U and Moyes made huge mistakes not phasing in his own backroom staff......HUGE! He's a good enough manager to succeed there and succeed in the manner that they have in the past, but he seems destined for the unemployment line sooner rather than later. Don't think Man U have the stomach to give him enough rope to fully make his own team and try turning them back to their winning ways.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 27, 2014, 06:17:35 PM
Quote from: BillNRoc on February 27, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

Man U and Moyes made huge mistakes not phasing in his own backroom staff......HUGE! He's a good enough manager to succeed there and succeed in the manner that they have in the past, but he seems destined for the unemployment line sooner rather than later. Don't think Man U have the stomach to give him enough rope to fully make his own team and try turning them back to their winning ways.

Yeah only enough to hang himself
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996