watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup date and venue announced

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, February 27, 2014, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Fulham's FA Youth Cup Sixth Round tie with Huddersfield Town will take place at Craven Cottage on Tuesday 18th March (7pm).

The Whites set up the tie with the Terriers after defeating Queens Park Rangers 4-1, Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 and, most recently, Manchester City 3-1 in the previous rounds – all away from home.

Huddersfield beat Luton Town 3-1 in Round Three, West Bromwich Albion 4-2 in Round Four and Manchester United 2-1 in Round Five.

Tickets for the Sixth Round clash are priced £3 Adults and £1 Concessions.

Meanwhile, Fulham Under-18s' previously postponed game at Chelsea will now take place on Tuesday 6th May (1pm) at the Blues' Cobham training ground.

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

Take the day off work, take the morning off the next day, cancel your doctors appointments and try not to die before then. BUT GET YOURSELF DOWN TO THE COTTAGE AND SUPPORT THE FUTURE!!!

COYW!!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MasterHaynes

Disapointed as I'll be in the USA then but will be back to see them in the final, I'm hoping for a 3-1 win for the young whites - Williams, Donnelly & Dembele to score. It should be a really good night, hope the club do a twitter feed on the FFC website  like City did or some kind FOF'er posts a few key updates so i can keep track from across the water?

BishopsParkFantastic

I went to the match Vs Man City in Oldham. Excellent time.

Now, we are at home playing The Terriers at Craven Cottage. Should be a great game.

I live in Huddersfield....   fp.gif  064.gif

MasterHaynes

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on February 27, 2014, 02:44:28 PM
I went to the match Vs Man City in Oldham. Excellent time.

Now, we are at home playing The Terriers at Craven Cottage. Should be a great game.

I live in Huddersfield....   fp.gif  064.gif
You could cadge a lift on their coach, they will have a few spare seats :Get Coat gif:

SP

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on February 27, 2014, 01:15:02 PM
Take the day off work, take the morning off the next day, cancel your doctors appointments and try not to die before then. BUT GET YOURSELF DOWN TO THE COTTAGE AND SUPPORT THE FUTURE!!!

COYW!!!

I have enough trouble motivating myself to attend 1st team fixtures, fair play to you guys who support these teams.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: SP on February 28, 2014, 09:23:23 PM

COYW!!!

I have enough trouble motivating myself to attend 1st team fixtures, fair play to you guys who support these teams.

Give it a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised, they play with pace and purpose, I go to as many of their games as possible and very rarely come away disappointed , these boys really deserve our support and hope as many make the effort as possible, there's nothing else I'd rather be doing that night so I will be there

Coyw's

SP

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 28, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

COYW!!!

Give it a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised, they play with pace and purpose, I go to as many of their games as possible and very rarely come away disappointed , these boys really deserve our support and hope as many make the effort as possible, there's nothing else I'd rather be doing that night so I will be there

Coyw's

Not sure how my other half would react when I inform her I'm just popping out to watch the Under 18s.  Serious earache.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: SP on February 28, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

COYW!!!

Coyw's

Not sure how my other half would react when I inform her I'm just popping out to watch the Under 18s.  Serious earache.

Oh dear, man up, just tell her straight ;-) if she don't like it, dump her, my motto is I can get another girlfriend/wife but couldn't support another team, thankfully my missus understands this ;-)

SP

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 28, 2014, 10:57:10 PM
Quote from: SP on February 28, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

COYW!!!

Coyw's

Oh dear, man up, just tell her straight ;-) if she don't like it, dump her, my motto is I can get another girlfriend/wife but couldn't support another team, thankfully my missus understands this ;-)

A discussion like that would inevitably mean being put on short rations - I'm depressed enough at it is!

:005: