News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Need The Cottage Rocking Tomorrow Guys!

Started by Julius Geezer, February 28, 2014, 06:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

It's been a bleak season all round but the only thing we can now do is get behind the players!

The scummers always come with big vocal support.

We need to make our players proud of our support - like Sidwell's been saying.

Let's make the Chelsea players feel pressured!

Make noise, stand up and be counted - this fixture might not happen again for along time.

If someone tells you to sit down or be quiet, tell them where to go!

I can already feel my hairs standing on end when we're mounting an attack and our fans are in full voice - ala Europa games.

COYW!! We shall not, we shall not be moved!!!  :clap_hands:  049:gif

Admin

That's all well and fine, but if they come out playing like limp winkles again and go 1-0 down early doors, the atmosphere will drop like a stone. It works both ways, and we've been deprived of a good home performance for months now. Fed up with heroic loses, being unlucky or simply not good enough. For once, I want us to come out, man the hell up, take the game by the scruff of the neck and shaft Chelsea good and proper. 

MisfitKid

Quote from: Admin on February 28, 2014, 07:41:01 PM
That's all well and fine, but if they come out playing like limp winkles again and go 1-0 down early doors, the atmosphere will drop like a stone. It works both ways, and we've been deprived of a good home performance for months now. Fed up with heroic loses, being unlucky or simply not good enough. For once, I want us to come out, man the hell up, take the game by the scruff of the neck and shaft Chelsea good and proper. 

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

epsomraver

:plus one:

win-dup

if anyone stands up in front of me I shall report them to the stewards.

alfie

Well i think that just about sums it up adequately  :plus one: 082.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't