watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I really really do not like Felix (jol clone) Magath

Started by fulhamben, March 01, 2014, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john dempsey

Alistair McIntosh dear sir I am 60 years old very unfit could you please pay my wife 11 million quid  I will turn up for training but will not be able to play competitive football. you sir are a clown. good luck . mr khan .

AlexH

I just wish we'd kept Rene. He seemed to be at the start of a long-term project, he'd freshened things up and he was starting to make tough - potentially unpopular - decisions that we all thought had to be made.

yorkie

Agreed! I can't think of a single positive. It seemed like both managers didn't want to win. The only way JM could have made it any easier for us today would have been by playing the u18 (i think u21s would have too much energy and ability for the old sods army).

For those that say Magath needs time and it's not his fault. It is his fault, he is the one that reinstated the old rubbish, he is the one that got rid of the energy, he is the one that got rid of most of the back room staff. If you are a manager who has gone in to a new club with 12/13 games to go after the last manager was sacked after 2 and a half months, I would think the best thing to do is bring as much stability as possible. He has not done that. His selections have been poor and his substitutions have been poor. I wonder who really controls the club because every new manager that comes in makes the same mistakes. When the last guy made the needed changes he got sacked!

The guy I blame more so than anyone else is Mackintosh! The sooner he leaves the better!

I hate to say it but we deserve to get relegated. We have hired three managers, played ugly and terrible football, and generally have been p**s poor!