https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I really really do not like Felix (jol clone) Magath

Started by fulhamben, March 01, 2014, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

I dont like his team selections.
I dont like his substitutions.
I dont like the way he has treated the players that were bought into the club to try and keep us up, because our old guard got us in such a mess.
I pray to god he keeps us up, but a felix tattoo i will not be getting
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jj____

john dempsey

fulhamben

Quote from: jj____ on March 01, 2014, 04:49:03 PM
You do not like to spell his name right
well he gets paid to pick a team to win matches, which he fails to get right. so quite why you would expect me to spell his name right when im not getting paid to is beyond me ;)

Twig

Frankly he is soon going to be called all sorts of names.  He is aweful, poor selection, poor substiutions, no faith in youth, horrible shape.  Nothing to like or admire about this clown.

john dempsey

we are a sad team on the way to a sad exit  magath or margeret who

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE...

Galeforce

:012:I think in RM, in his last two games, said stuff it, lets go for it with new blood and fresh legs and I could see signs of hope, this new guy has taken us backwards and I can't see us getting 5/6 wins with him in charge, god I hope I'm wrong.
It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win.

Northern Cottager

We are back to the atom ages of Jol selections, boring football an leaking goals whilst our pensioners blow out of their arse

Rene was the man to five us any hope. Better team selections and more shape which wa finally coming to fruition after he got his own players.

Mag at his tearing every bit of good work up.

Macedo

Watching red button report when he walk off at half time
he looked as tho he was half pi$$ed..lol

fulhamben

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 01, 2014, 05:13:21 PM
We are back to the atom ages of Jol selections, boring football an leaking goals whilst our pensioners blow out of their arse

Rene was the man to five us any hope. Better team selections and more shape which wa finally coming to fruition after he got his own players.

Mag at his tearing every bit of good work up.
agreed, i could see a plan under rene, whilst felix just seems to want fitness. yes that would be great at the start of the season, but its too late for that. we need to pick players that will try to win games as opposed to ones who try hard but fail time and time again.

Aaron

I thought (after initial doubts) that bringing Magath on board might have been a good move but it hasn't been in terms of giving us any chance to survive this season.  We needed an instantaneous turn around and we didn't get it, we've went backwards if anything.

I'll be more curious to see what he does in the Championship next season (assuming he stays) when he can build a team the way he wants.

Berserker

I think the thing is you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alfie

What is it 2 games drawn 1 lost 1, it was the players who's head dropped and no one on the pitch to gee them up. We have just lost to the top of the premier league team it is hardly a surprise.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: Berserker on March 01, 2014, 05:20:37 PM
yes so why stick with them? rene played kvist cole tunniclife tankovich and holtby,and it was like a huge breathe of fresh air. now i know he has only been here a few weeks, but thats his fault not ours. why should we put up with the old crap again ana again just because felix is finding his feet. he should have taken renes team and made it better, not dissmantle it for a team that got us to rock bottom.

Lighthouse

Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2014, 05:22:59 PM
What is it 2 games drawn 1 lost 1, it was the players who's head dropped and no one on the pitch to gee them up. We have just lost to the top of the premier league team it is hardly a surprise.

Really? The team at the top who never changed gear because they didn't have to/ Bent and Drmps gave no threat up front. Lack of pace at the back. Same team that failed under Jol bar Heitinga who scored ironically.

No surprise we now play as we play under Jol and no surprise we will get the same results. We are back to being dull and boring. Rene may well have taken us down. But at least we would have tried to change things and have a go.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

the surprise is the team selection. it took us 24 games to get a team together that gave us hope, can you honestly say felix's team inspires you more than rene's rugrats?

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on March 01, 2014, 05:26:55 PM
yes so why stick with them? rene played kvist cole tunniclife tankovich and holtby,and it was like a huge breathe of fresh air. now i know he has only been here a few weeks, but thats his fault not ours. why should we put up with the old crap again ana again just because felix is finding his feet. he should have taken renes team and made it better, not dissmantle it for a team that got us to rock bottom.

0001.jpeg
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Twig

If there was no one on the pitch to gee them up, who chooses the skipper? 

Twig

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 01, 2014, 05:29:22 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 01, 2014, 05:26:55 PM

0001.jpeg

As you say, same old crap warmed over.  Dreadful.

simplyfulham

Totally agreed.

By the same token, why get rid or Rene?

If Felix has the benefit of that doubt with a pretty miserable squad, why not Rene?