more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fletcher set to join Wolves...

Started by Mr Fulham, May 27, 2010, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

epsomraver

From staying in the prem for another season!

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 27, 2010, 04:20:58 PM
...for £7.5million!!!

Where do they get the f**** money from? :58:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6174551,00.html
He is shite anyway, but 7.5 million? Get a life. Some strange business decisions being made.

In any event, I think the money must have come from a new Slade world tour...  :55:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Brede Butter Pudding

I'd love him to come to us, with the sort of service he'd get from Duffer, Murph, Bob and Demps i reckon he would shine at the cottage

epsomraver

Lighthouse

7.5 million for Fletcher? Sorry that is madness. BZ must be worth over double that then. Good player but not that good.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: epsomraver on May 27, 2010, 04:30:25 PM
Not 7.5 million though!

Definitely not that sort of money but I'd take him for £5 mil probs

HatterDon

I would have liked us to sign Fletcher also, for the exact reasons Mr. Pudding cited. I thought he did very well for Burnley.

Having said that, certainly 7.5m has to be a misprint, doesn't it?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

Oh dear. I thought they meant Darren Fletcher at that price. Crazy.

Crede15

first thing I thought was Bobby's price just went up.

jarv

Some interesting responses. If AJ is worth 10 then he is a snip at 7.5. OK, the whole business is crazy but he is a very good footballer and young too. Significantly better player than AJ was when he was good. I wish Fulham had gone for him, he would suit our style.
Those negative comments, probably because he is a Scot. I has been a long time since we had a decent Scottish player. Graham Leggat???  Anyone since?

FatFreddysCat

Mad money, You could almost get Sidwell and O'Hara for that, and i really hope we get both. Also Shorey and a decent striker and everything is rosy.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 27, 2010, 11:45:51 PM
Mad money, You could almost get Sidwell and O'Hara for that, and i really hope we get both. Also Shorey and a decent striker and everything is rosy.

Can't see us signing O'Hara, the guy seems to be out of our league in terms of money and ambitions. Plus the fact that he is a Spuds-Fan. Can't see that coming and can't see us signing two central mids.

FatFreddysCat

Hate to say it Mr Fulham but i'd let Murphy go, and the two i mentioned are hard working plus a bit more skillful than Etuhu, but i'd keep him as back up.

CorkedHat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 28, 2010, 12:06:00 AM

Can't see us signing O'Hara, the guy seems to be out of our league in terms of money and ambitions. Plus the fact that he is a Spuds-Fan. Can't see that coming and can't see us signing two central mids.

He can't be much of a Spuds fan when he was reprimanded by the Tottenham Board for saying that he hoped Portsmouth would beat Tottenham in their Cup match
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Mr Fulham

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 28, 2010, 02:44:28 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 28, 2010, 12:06:00 AM

He can't be much of a Spuds fan when he was reprimanded by the Tottenham Board for saying that he hoped Portsmouth would beat Tottenham in their Cup match

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1264895/Jamie-OHara-tells-Tottenham-I-m-big-fan-I-want-lose-Portsmouth.html

I'M A BIG FAN - what do you make of it, Corky?