News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lets have a smile. Please post your cv for the next Fulham manager's job, mine..

Started by jarv, March 01, 2014, 05:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Coached football for  25 years, coaching all ages from the age of 6 up to under 20's.

Coached both boys and girls which gives me a broad outlook on the game and dealing with temperamental players.

Coached recreational leagues, elite teams and high school team.

Never won anything (key to Fulham appointment).

Philosophy, teach players to become  better, have fun and stay safe.

Pre match warm up, lots of ball touches and if it is raining, stay in your parents car til kick off.

Two seasons ago, managed the league's top scorer. She scored 22 goals in 14 games. Not sure what impact I had but I did have to bench her for scoring too many against weaker teams. That will teach her not to be so selfish.

I look forward to hearing from Mr. Khan in the near future.

SouthfieldWhite

Sorry Jarv, you're too well qualified for Fulham, you'd be better of applying for the Man Utds job in a couple of weeks when that position will become vacant ;-)

Berserker

I've never played football in my life I'm a women
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

zander

My virtual cv is not to bad. An fa cup and two europa league titles with fulham on fm 2010, although no experience of relegation scraps and I do like to play attacking football so its probably not for me.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Berserker on March 01, 2014, 06:11:11 PM

Women do play football you know ;-)

alfie

So if all you "Championship manager" managers or indeed coaching for 25 years are that good why are you not doing it for a living?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Berserker

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on March 01, 2014, 06:28:18 PM

Yeah should have said 'and I'm a women'. Mind you when I was at school none of us played football, it was hockey or netball. I was a right back in the school hockey team.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Twig

Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2014, 06:29:26 PM
So if all you "Championship manager" managers or indeed coaching for 25 years are that good why are you not doing it for a living?

You are missing the point - irony?

zander

Quote from: Twig on March 01, 2014, 06:44:34 PM
Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2014, 06:29:26 PM

You are missing the point - irony?

I'm glad someone got it.

ron

Quote from: Berserker on March 01, 2014, 06:40:27 PM

Yeah should have said 'and I'm a women. Mind you when I was at school none of us played football, it was hockey or netball. I was a right back in the school hockey team.

How many women are you....?

jms

:plus one:

I was a fully trained PE teacher, coached at a national level in both Hockey and Basketball, and as a schoolgirl, was not allowed to play football. Even when teaching, my head didn't allow me to teach girls football.....
And I still understand the game better than Jol and Magath LOL

Berserker

Quote from: ron on March 01, 2014, 08:16:39 PM

Yeah should have said 'and I'm a women. Mind you when I was at school none of us played football, it was hockey or netball. I was a right back in the school hockey team.

I am part of the spirit of women, I am part of the sisterhood that all women belong to. We are one.

Sorry got carried away there

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jms

Quote from: Berserker on March 01, 2014, 09:17:24 PM
Quote from: ron on March 01, 2014, 08:16:39 PM

I am part of the spirit of women, I am part of the sisterhood that all women belong to. We are one.

Sorry got carried away there

:plus one:
Hardly carried away....just speaking the truth

CorkedHat

What I know about football and tactics wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp. If any player showed the least semblance of talent, I would immediately bench him for the next match and play two people who couldn't kick a beach ball through a barn door from six inches away. I would tell the world at large just how tough and uncompromising I am and how I am not going to tolerate any under achievers. Finally, if a player is not either approaching or is over thirty years of age, he will not set foot in my team.
What do you mean you've already got someone like that and it's not working? Well do something about it.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us