watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not been on for a while

Started by Bassey the warrior, March 01, 2014, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

I've been avoiding watching Fulham lately merely for my own health. However I did feel the need to say my piece.

I know it's early days but the new man has made a poor impression on me. Dropping our three best players in Burn, Kvist and Holtby is utterly absurd. I can only assume he wanted to avoid team unrest by having the vets benched. That strikes of cowardliness to me and horribly similar to Jol.
Why on earth did he play Bent and Dempsey today? Both are very lazy. Holtby is absolute quality and very hard working and Rodallega for all his faults works hard too.
I feel our fate is sealed. Failing to beat West Brim was pivotal but the manager shows no signs of digging us out of it.
As for Mitroglou, yes it was an error by Ali Mac but at least he was brave in taking a risk. Meulensteen for all his faults was brave too. I wasn't exactly against him going but we appear to have taken a step backwards since Magath came in.

JackyFulham90

Burn was terrible today. Agree on Kvist & Holtby being must starters though

Bassey the warrior

Burn should never have been dropped. Maybe he's feeling a bit aggrieved. I won't watch us until Felix picks a better team. I'm not going to waste 90 minutes of my life knowing we face certain defeat.

WayneKerrins

077.gifAnyone (and there are a few on the forums and twitter) who has formed a view that Kvist is "outstanding" or "one of our best 3 players" on the back of 2 disciplined, professional but essentially no more than solid 6 out of 10 performances really lacks credibility.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: WayneKerrins on March 02, 2014, 12:14:36 AM
077.gifAnyone (and there are a few on the forums and twitter) who has formed a view that Kvist is "outstanding" or "one of our best 3 players" on the back of 2 disciplined, professional but essentially no more than solid 6 out of 10 performances really lacks credibility.
He protects the back four brilliantly and is therefore crucial.