St Rodallega

Subs
Dembele
Burn
Kaka
Kara
The bubble

Danitar

Stekelenburg, riether, heitinga, hangeland(if ok), riise, dejagah, sidwell, kvist, Richardson, holtby and mitroglou (if ok). This should be the team till the end of season

Walsh

GK: Stekelenberg
LB: Richardson
CB: Hangeland
CB: Heitinga
RB: Riether
CAM: Holtby
CM: Sidwell
CDM: Kvist
CM: Parker
RM: Dejagah
ST: Mitroglou

Subs
Stockdale
Dembele
Burn
Kaca
Bent
Riise
Rodallega

We don't have a decent LM so I say just leave LM, let Richardson run down the left wing and let Kvist cover when needed.

Alan_C

I am completely amazed by any team that suggests the inclusion of Dejagah. I think too many people have been thrown by our terrible season to think that Dejagah is anything more that an average championship player. A poor mans Bouazza.

I would rather see any of the right sided players from our U21 or U18 teams in his place. At least lessons will be learnt and be useful next season.

Pluto

I think this is what most people want and we unfortunately will never get:

Gk: Stek
Lb: Richardson (winnable games) or Riise (better teams)
Rb: Riether
Cb: Hangeland
Cb: Heitinga
Lm: Kasami (winnable games) or Richardson (better teams)
Rm: Dejagah
Cm: Sidwell
Cm: Kvist
Am: Holtby
S: Rodallega

Subs:
Stockdale
Burn
Riise/Kasami
Kaca
Karagounis
Tankovic
Bent

Haven't included Mitroglou as it's starting to look like we'll never actually see him

@jolslover

GK- Stekelenberg
RB-Riether
CB- Heitinga
CB- Hangeland
LB-Richardson
CM-Kvist
CM-Sidwell
CM-Karagounis
RW-Dejagah
LW-Holtby
ST-Mitroglou
STH H3

24Dejagacaniklic31

4-3-3

GK-Stekelenburg
RB-Riether
CB-Heitinga
CB-Hangeland
LB-Richardson/Riise
RW-Dejagah
CDM-Parker
CDM-Sidwell
LW-Kacaniklic
CAM-Holtby/Kasami
ST-Mitroglou

terryr

Quote from: Alan_C on March 01, 2014, 09:39:56 PM
I am completely amazed by any team that suggests the inclusion of Dejagah. I think too many people have been thrown by our terrible season to think that Dejagah is anything more that an average championship player. A poor mans Bouazza.

I would rather see any of the right sided players from our U21 or U18 teams in his place. At least lessons will be learnt and be useful next season.

Really? I mean REALLY??????

john dempsey

bus. double decker bus. bendy bus .hopefully this should keep them out.
subs. 2 wheely bins.

FPT

------------------------------------------Stekelenburg--------------------------------------------------
Riether--------------------Heitinga--------------------------Hangeland------------------------------Riise
---------------------------------------------Kvist-------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------Holtby------------------Sidwell------------------------------------------
Dejagah---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Richardson
------------------------------------------Mitroglou-------------------------------------------------------

Bench:

David Stockdale
Elsad Zverotic
Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Chris David
Alex Kacaniklic
Muamer Tankovic

JackyFulham90

The team at Cardiff should be

Stekelenburg
Riether Heitinga Hangeland Riise
                   Sidwell Kvist
Dejagah               Holtby            Richardson
                                Mitraglou

Subs - Stockdale,  Burn, Parker, Karagounis,  Kasami,  Tankovic. Rodallega

Alan_C

Quote from: TerryR on March 01, 2014, 11:10:42 PM
Quote from: Alan_C on March 01, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

Really? I mean REALLY??????

REALLY, ABSOLUTELY

The reality is he and the other player getting all of the plaudits Mr Steve Sidwell are as poor as any in the premier league and in Fulham's a premier league history.

Trying hard and runining aimlessly in a Forrest Gump manner is not football. Many are being fooled by a our particularly poor season.

Dejagah was in Jols team and got dropped, was brought back in by Rene and got dropped is back in again with Felix and I predict will get dropped as soon as the aged Damien Duff is fit. I have no problem with is effort I don't dislike him, I have never met him, but he is not premiership quality.

As for Steve Sidwell, this is the same Steve Sidwell that in the prime of his career, in his late 20's, was kept out of Fulhams most successful team by Dickson Etuhu. The number of passes behind players that slows our already pedestrian play indicates a lack of ability, an ability that surely is a basic skill for anybody playing at that level especially when you practice it all week.

I'm not trying to be controversial. I have been going to Fulham for over 40 years and am a ST holder. I will continue to support Fulham through thick and thin and encourage any player wearing my clubs colours. I just wish they would make it easier for me.

fulhamben

Quote from: FPT on March 01, 2014, 11:16:36 PM
------------------------------------------Stekelenburg--------------------------------------------------
Riether--------------------Heitinga--------------------------Hangeland------------------------------Riise
---------------------------------------------Kvist-------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------Holtby------------------Sidwell------------------------------------------
Dejagah---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Richardson
------------------------------------------Mitroglou-------------------------------------------------------

Bench:

David Stockdale
Elsad Zverotic
Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Chris David
Alex Kacaniklic
Muamer Tankovic
cheers, saved me typing exactly this
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Supermitch

Quote from: fulhamben on March 02, 2014, 08:09:50 AM

Bench:

David Stockdale
Elsad Zverotic
Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Chris David
Alex Kacaniklic
Muamer Tankovic

Another vote for this - not necessarily the same subs but certainly starting XI

ffc73

Quote from: Supermitch on March 02, 2014, 08:39:38 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 02, 2014, 08:09:50 AM

Another vote for this - not necessarily the same subs but certainly starting XI

:plus one: