watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let's be honest instead of eating ourselves

Started by terryr, March 01, 2014, 10:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

No one expected us to take a point today.
Many of us felt at halftime it was possible, but c'mon relegation or not things were not ever going to be decided today. Given how dire our defenders are,we better start scoring on teams outside the top 3.
Stop predicting that it's all over after a game we were never going to take a point from in the first place.

Lighthouse

I really don't go along with this idea that we shouldn't turn up for  top four teams. We did against United and Liverpool. If we play away we are told we never do well away, what did we expect. Good grief we don't expect to have a Fulham side so poor, so often, not turning up for yet another second half. Too many excuses has allowed a good side to be the worst I have see in the Prem. Shameful. But then did we expect anything else?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blanco

I have always tried to stay positive but I'm afraid it's too hard now. I don't care if it was Chelsea the point is, we sucked. If we had gone out with a good line-up and played well I would still maybe have glimmers of hope but I'm afraid it's pretty much over. I had hoped that this manager would have some sort of clue on making us a good solid side but he hasn't. We'll probably lose against Cardiff due to the team selection and tactics. Of course everyone will be hoping and predicting us to get the 3 points and then we'll lose and everyone will be suicidal like always. I'm prepared for the loss. We are going down and I've already come to terms with it.

Sorry for being so doom and gloom. Sick of being so hopeful before every fixture and then being let down.

Sgt Fulham

Problem is that I don't remember the last time I felt good about us winning. Norwich away maybe? The West Ham victory didn't feel especially good because we nearly drew to a weakened 10 man WHU at the peak of their problems. Then people quote 6 wins from 10 and its just like...how are we going to pull that off if we cant even get 1 win to start with. I would love to see a great escape V2 but that might just be  forcing another season of dross next year.

Dodger53

We were not bad in the first half? What a poor game it was - did anyone enjoy the first half that much? Bring on some decent footie in whatever division - The PL is not that good and all of the players are over paid.

ScalleysDad

I am not going to eat myself until tomorrow at 6ish. An ideal scenario has two nil nil draws to keep a couple more teams in the mix and Spurs wake up and stuff Cardiff. Alas if Cardiff get a point or god forbid three points we are going to get mashed next week and that will be a sad farewell.

DUKE

Good performances win games!

Good performances give confidence and belief.

Bad performances no matter the opposition discourages players.

Is no that we lost to Chelsea by 3 goals but the way we conceded those goals is frightening to everyone involved with Fulham Football Club

Scrumpy

It really is getting harder and harder to stay positive. I am very much a 'glass half full' person, but I was so, so disappointed with the performance today. Dempsey and Bent up front? Kasami? No Kvist or Costas. I just wanted to see some improvement, but got sod all.

Need to see something at Cardiff.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

RidgeRider

Quote from: TerryR on March 01, 2014, 10:54:42 PM
No one expected us to take a point today.
Many of us felt at halftime it was possible, but c'mon relegation or not things were not ever going to be decided today. Given how dire our defenders are,we better start scoring on teams outside the top 3.
Stop predicting that it's all over after a game we were never going to take a point from in the first place.

0001.jpeg