watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Win at Cardiff!

Started by DUKE, March 01, 2014, 11:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUKE

We win next week and the players will start believing again.

Is not going to be easy but I think we will win.

By now Magath should know our players a bit better.

This game will be massive for both teams. Tactics are essential.

Magath needs to show us his tactical genius that he claims to be.

If he loses than he will lose the dressing room for good... and the fans.

Blanco

I love to read your optimism because I'm finding it very hard to muster up my own.

Northern Cottager

Of he knew anything about our team he' know Parker and Sidwell don't work.

Holtby has been influential in the little good to come since Jan.

He'd know Bent is useless

He'd also know Kvist is brilliant

I expect nothing to change next week.

Lighthouse

This is becoming like a poor horror film. The Fulham corpse is on the floor without a head. Yet people keep kicking it thinking it will suddenly come alive next week. It is over, it is dead. Fulham are no more. Cardiff no longer means anything. If Cardiff lose today and lose next week against us we still will be in the death throes.

For goodness sake let's bury this season and hope for better from everybody at Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DUKE

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 01, 2014, 11:33:24 PM
This is becoming like a poor horror film. The Fulham corpse is on the floor without a head. Yet people keep kicking it thinking it will suddenly come alive next week. It is over, it is dead. Fulham are no more. Cardiff no longer means anything. If Cardiff lose today and lose next week against us we still will be in the death throes.

For goodness sake let's bury this season and hope for better from everybody at Fulham.

Come on Lighthouse we win next week and other results going our way ,can you imagine what that will mean to players and us. They will see that there is a real chance to stay up. We only need to finish 17th. Win next week and we give ourselves a real chance.

Bedford White

Anything less than a win is unacceptable. If we can't achieve that we're gone. Alan Hanson said we're already gone on MOTD but I think losing this match will be the final straw.  093.gif

ScalleysDad

There is a tendency to beat up the manager far too quickly these days and many on here will say give Magath time. He picked up the reins at a bad time but he is doing to the squad what Jol was doing and we look equally disorganised, bereft of ideas and the energy levels are still poor. Perplexing team selection and invisible tactics baffle me further and all this talk about fitness and 'chosen men' and Dempsey the unfit mercenary starts and Bent the unfit useless tart starts. Masterplan? I don't think so.

It is indeed a horror show.

Fletchino

Lets sell out the final block at Cardiff as I believe it's last chance saloon the fans can do there bit and show the team we still believe. Those of you still not vat a ticket but believe a win will be the start of a run then snap up the final few tickets and lets get the away end rocking.

ffc73

Not sure that I could handle the 'false' hope a win next week at Cardiff would bring

alfie

Quote from: Bedford White on March 01, 2014, 11:43:26 PM
Anything less than a win is unacceptable. If we can't achieve that we're gone. Alan Hanson said we're already gone on MOTD but I think losing this match will be the final straw.  093.gif

Well thats it then if Hanson said so
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

GloucesterWhite

If we lose against Cardiff we're stuffed. Accept the fact and start adding youngsters to the team for the rest of this season to give them experience for next year in the Championship.

westcliff white

if results go away today and next weekend and we win at cardiff then i think we will have a chance.

however i do not agree he will lose the dressing room if they lose next weekend.
Every day is a Fulham day

dgnffc

It seems to me that the players now back in the team have no confidence they will win. The new players introduced by Rene (and youngsters) injected some much-needed energy and positivity into the team; but this has now been taken away again by our new manager.

As much as I hate to say it, if the same basic team starts (event with Mitro up front) I really can't see us getting anything next week. We'll be  alright for the first hour and then the wheels will fall off once again.

epsomraver

Quote from: dgnffc on March 03, 2014, 09:23:18 AM
It seems to me that the players now back in the team have no confidence they will win. The new players introduced by Rene (and youngsters) injected some much-needed energy and positivity into the team; but this has now been taken away again by our new manager.

As much as I hate to say it, if the same basic team starts (event with Mitro up front) I really can't see us getting anything next week. We'll be  alright for the first hour and then the wheels will fall off once again.
have to agree with this

DukeTyrion

I just hope the manager goes all out for the win.

If we come away with a draw and he tries to paint it as an acceptable result, I will be kicking a wall somewhere.

3 Points, if it's any less it might as well be a 10-0 loss. This is a cup final.

SouthfieldWhite

I know the team haven't given us much to be optimistic about, but were not down yet.
Win at Cardiff and who knows, but anything less than a win against a team I believe are worse than us, then I will be thinking that's that.

Like Fletchino said gets give the team our full backing and see if we can play a part in keeping us up

With10 odd games to go and only Man city where we might not get anything, it's all to play for.

I never like to judge anything on one game, but Cardiff will tell us alot.

Coyws

Classic94

No more excuses. I really don't care for what the players or the club have to say anymore, they are all empty words. Anything but a win at Cardiff is unacceptable, end of. If we can't beat them then we fully deserve to be relegated.

The Rock

Quote from: Classic94 on March 03, 2014, 12:01:02 PM
No more excuses. I really don't care for what the players or the club have to say anymore, they are all empty words. Anything but a win at Cardiff is unacceptable, end of. If we can't beat them then we fully deserve to be relegated.

Agreed.

dgnffc

Quote from: The Rock on March 03, 2014, 12:04:49 PM
Quote from: Classic94 on March 03, 2014, 12:01:02 PM

Agreed.
+1  :dead horse: