watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No "View" but here's a quick summary

Started by HatterDon, March 02, 2014, 04:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

We looked good until we conceded. Then we quit and got blown out.

This will be the epitaph for Fulham 2013-2014

Comments:

1. Burn woke up Saturday and discovered his glass slipper was gone.
2. Stekelenberg is the new Antii Niemi -- he's a great shot stopper who is average to mediocre at every other element of goalkeeping
3. The number one killer of Fulham's attacks against Chelsea was ... Sascha Riether. The last time I saw crossing that consistently poor form Fulham's right wing it came from Bjorn Helge Riise.
4. Parker is a good last 20 minute sub, but Kvist should start with Sidwell
5. Seeing 3 Fulham shots on goal and 42 % possession on ESPN's reports makes me question their math skills
6. Magath appears to be the latest Martin Jol with a slightly different accent and kind of cool glasses.
7. The players appear completely confused, and why shouldn't they be. After creditable performances against United and Liverpool, the coach gets fired.
8. Richardson had his 3rd consecutive best game of the season. The results of his superior play and hard work? ONE POINT

This Fulham squad under this parade of managers would struggle to reach mid table in the Championship. There is no way on god's green earth we'll be in the Premier League after this season. Fulham's Premier League dream did not die; it was murdered by three seasons of purposeful neglect and mismanagement.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Totally disagree with you ...................those glasses are super cooooooooooooooool  :54:

Wingnut

Quote from: HatterDon on March 02, 2014, 04:04:22 AM
We looked good until we conceded. Then we quit and got blown out.

This will be the epitaph for Fulham 2013-2014

Comments:

2. Stekelenberg is the new Antii Niemi -- he's a great shot stopper who is average to mediocre at every other element of goalkeeping

This Fulham squad under this parade of managers would struggle to reach mid table in the Championship. There is no way on god's green earth we'll be in the Premier League after this season. Fulham's Premier League dream did not die; it was murdered by three seasons of purposeful neglect and mismanagement.

Had to say I laughed out loud at the bit in bold. We thought we were getting King Henrik.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

H4usuallysitting

Stekelenberg earned us a point against West Brom, truly did you expect us to win yesterday.....I didn't and I had a tenner on Fulham to win at 7/1

nose

i almost totally agree with the Hatter.
i do think there have been significant numbers of very poor crossers for fulham,

brede's injury worried me, there was a similar incident later when richardson appeared to be going for an aerial ball that burn (i think) was aiming for......  i wonder if the calling is lacking.

General

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 02, 2014, 10:46:29 AM
Stekelenberg earned us a point against West Brom, truly did you expect us to win yesterday.....I didn't and I had a tenner on Fulham to win at 7/1

And Utd.

jarv

Agreed about Richardson. Where has he been all season. Play like that all season just MIGHT have gained 3 or 4 points which would have given the team a fighting chance.

Burt

Agree with most of this.

Not the bit about the Stek.

His distribution is good. The kick out to Kasami he did late in the first half (which Kasami controlled beautifully and then shot to force the save from Cech) was a thing of beauty.

But agree with the other comments. He doesn't command the box enough, bully the defence, promote chatter amongst the back line, etc. and what the hell he was doing watching the ball at his feet when Torres was bearing down on him?