watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The wild man of Borneo H7 front

Started by Alternative, March 02, 2014, 08:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alternative

What happened yesterday with him and the police?

He is the old bloke with the long hair style from 1971 who sits at the front of Hammersmith H7
. He must spend a fortune on hair dye.

Anyway he appeared on the end of row AA and was surrounded by stewards and police but would not leave the ground. Looked away and he was gone. Next thing he was down the front again completely surrounded. As we left the ground he was still sat there. Surprised they did not use force to remove him.

leonffc

Haha I sat next to him for the Sunderland game I think. Prone to the odd burst of anger but harmless enough.
They are saying on FB that he was raring up at Stewards for not dealing with Chelsea fans around him. Apparently he ended up in handcuffs.

Huxley

A bit over kill by the police though... 2 officers and 6 stewards fair enough. Bu then there were 4 or 5 on the stairwell, which did not exactly help leaving the stand, and a further 6-8 on the concourse! So 20 odd people to deal with one rowdy fan?

KingstonWhite

I have to say that I am a bit sick of this too, he shouldn't have to put up with away fans in our end.
This happens every time we play the bigger clubs, our stewards do not react to fans jumping up when they score.
They look into the crowd but appear to be blind to this problem.
As for the wild man of Borneo leave that in the playground for as the sage says

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Burt

There were two Chelsea in front of me.

They had the decency not to make it obvious (an overheard whisper was the only way I knew) and they had the good grace to disappear after their second.