watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lets think about this some more

Started by alfie, March 02, 2014, 08:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Here we have a manager appointed to try and save this club from relegation. He has not seen the team play before, so i guess he has a look at the last couple of games, he has seen them ship a shed load of goals. He gets them on the training field and puts them to work, what probably shows is the old establish players put the graft in maybe the younger ones not so much, a few young players today seem a little bit cocky. So he has had 2 weeks played 1 and drew, next game Chelsea so again he selects the players he feels have worked hard and show commitment, and for one half it worked, we loose our main man at the back on comes and promising young defender and whoosh he is exposed to a top class player and finisher and cannot get to grips with him, from there on heads drop apart from 1 or 2 players like Sidwell who always always puts in a shift, he only has 2 subs he can use now so he takes Parker of who has ran himself into the ground and Kasami who i thought was only slightly better than Dempsey and on comes Holtby and Kara, they try and for a while we had a couple of good moves going but we were never ever going to get back on level ground with the team and the very top of the league.

So after all that i don't feel warranted in having a go at Felix he can only go on what he has and seen in 3 weeks.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

GloucesterWhite

But he surely has access to film of past matches and should be able to see from that that Parker and Sidwell doesn't work in midfield, and that the defence needs cover which has been provided by Kvist in his few games.

There isn't time for Felix to experiment. He needs to raise general fitness and pick better teams than he has so far.

alfie

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on March 02, 2014, 08:58:25 AM
But he surely has access to film of past matches and should be able to see from that that Parker and Sidwell doesn't work in midfield, and that the defence needs cover which has been provided by Kvist in his few games.

There isn't time for Felix to experiment. He needs to raise general fitness and pick better teams than he has so far.

That is what i mean he has to go by what he sees every day in training, i guess he feels that experience should prevail over youth, rightly or wrongly
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't