watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let's be honest -

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 02, 2014, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Did we really expect anything from yesterday's game, we played 50 minutes of decent football, we lost Hangeland after 15 minutes.....even the bookies had us at 7/1 to win and 13/2 for the draw - we should be looking at the Cardiff, Newcastle, Everton, Villa, Norwich, Hull, Stoke and Palace games for some points....that's 8 games from the last ten......every season it's always difficult to take the Chelsea result - but we must look forward - It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Danitar

What I can't understand about yesterday's game was we hardly chased the goalkeeper or the centre backs for the ball. Which if you watched the Southampton game last night both teams were chasing everything and we just sit and wait for the other team to come on to us. Your right we shouldn't really think we were going to get anything out of yesterday, but we have to beat Cardiff no draw just win. But yeah have a nicer run in than some of the teams around us

The Rock

I agree. When I've done the predictors - I got to 21 or so points with 10 games left.

It's these teams outside of the top 6 or 7 that we'll need to get the points. That is when we see Magath is "all that". My gut tells me so far that RM would done just as good a job and dare I say gotten all 3 points at West Brom.

callumc513

We played very well for 50 considering our league position and theirs.
It was obvious Mourinho would turn them around at half time, all in all a fair result and an expected result.