more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

should we meet before cardiff and walk to the ground

Started by fulhamdk, March 02, 2014, 05:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamdk

Hello fellow friends of fulham.
Should we arrange to meet in a pub and then walk to the ground.It looks like it is a 25 minutes walk from cardiff central so it would be nice to meet up with other fulham fans.i have not been to cardiff before but when Fulham played in Odense,Denmark we walked to the ground and it was a nice walk.
COYW
PS do you think it is safe to wear my Fulham shirt with Demon Internet on in Cardiff and will i be able to find a pub that will serve me wearing my beautifull white shirt

Fernhurst

should we meet before cardiff and walk to the ground
« on: Today at 05:12:42 PM »

Sure.... I'll stroll with you as long as I can bring my Fulham 2000 placard!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: fulhamdk on March 02, 2014, 05:12:42 PM
Hello fellow friends of fulham.
Should we arrange to meet in a pub and then walk to the ground.It looks like it is a 25 minutes walk from cardiff central so it would be nice to meet up with other fulham fans.i have not been to cardiff before but when Fulham played in Odense,Denmark we walked to the ground and it was a nice walk.
COYW
PS do you think it is safe to wear my Fulham shirt with Demon Internet on in Cardiff and will i be able to find a pub that will serve me wearing my beautifull white shirt

Y Mochyn Du (The Fat Pig) in Sophia Gardens will let you in. Lovely little pub, only 25 mins from the ground and you get a lovely scenic walk as you're doing it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamdk

thanks for the replies,should we head to the fat pig.sounds good to me,danish bacon is nice.could the admin arrange somethimg of an official walk from the fat pig,i will be there,i saw that there will be others heading to cardiff from bristol.
See you guys in cardiff

Wingnut

Might head to this pub before the game. Won't be wearing colours myself. Might be more hassle than it's worth.

Is this it? http://www.ymochyndu.com/location.html
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Wingnut on March 02, 2014, 06:32:25 PM
Might head to this pub before game. Won't be wearing colours myself. Might be more hassle than it's worth.

Is this it? http://www.ymochyndu.com/location.html

Yep. If you get there early enough, try and find a table for lunch as well. I recommend the faggots myself
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Berserker

I'm keeping a low profile.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamdk

I will not be looking for trouble,i would just like to dust of my old shirt and head to the game and the three points.

Fernhurst

Quote from: fulhamdk on March 02, 2014, 07:00:58 PM
I will not be looking for trouble,i would just like to dust of my old shirt and head to the game and the three points.

I will be.... After I've ad me tripe and onions at Mycho I'll be looking to smash a few all over their gaffe.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 02, 2014, 06:36:02 PM

So am I. I'll meet you on platform two from the Taunton train getting in at about 1.15. I'll be dressed as a daffodil with a copy of The Times under my left leaf. If you don't see me I'll be singing "Swing low sweet chariot". They like rugby in Cardiff don't they? I would rather avoid any hassles on the way to the ground but we should fit in seamlessly.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 02, 2014, 07:10:18 PM
Quote from: fulhamdk on March 02, 2014, 07:00:58 PM

I will be.... After I've ad me tripe and onions at Mycho I'll be looking to smash a few all over their gaffe.

092.gif  092.gif  092.gif  092.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

fulhamdk

Scrumpy.
Are you going to cardiff,we are about the same age,so it would be fun to meet

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Those bear Cages outside the away end are a ad intimidating ..............
do they put daffs in there............... 

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 02, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

So am I. I'll meet you on platform two from the Taunton train getting in at about 1.15. I'll be dressed as a daffodil with a copy of The Times under my left leaf. If you don't see me I'll be singing "Swing low sweet chariot". They like rugby in Cardiff don't they? I would rather avoid any hassles on the way to the ground but we should fit in seamlessly.

There's lovely then, Boyo

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 02, 2014, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 02, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

There's lovely then, Boyo

You could dress up as a shepherdess? If I can't get into my daffodil outfit I have a plan B, (listen up Magath). Swimming trunks and a ship captains hat in tribute to Tom Jones. I can't remember what song he was plugging dressed like that but we could do a duet.

Berserker

The song was Sloop John B.

My brother was born in Barry, by the way!!!

- Martin Luther King Jr.