watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What name to get?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, March 02, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Gonna take advantage of this replica shirt offer in the club store. But to remind me of the greater times, I'm gonna get one of the promotion team on the back, but I need help deciding which one.

Coleman 5, Symons 6, Clark 8, Morgan 14, Boa Morte 22, Saha 20 and Hayles 15 are the front runners at the moment
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

rusty shackleford

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: rusty shackleford on March 02, 2014, 06:05:07 PM
Mc Bride

Nah, gotta be one of the promotion team, as it was that team that wore the red and white shirt

rusty shackleford

Ah right

id go for Saha myself then!

Fernhurst

NOT Saha ------ Coleman, Morgan or Hayles would be my favourites but what about the legend that is Brevett
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MOR :

Works out cheaper as well...

Lighthouse

Yeah I was going to say pick KIT to save monry
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 02, 2014, 06:19:23 PM
Yeah I was going to say pick KIT to save monry

It's £10 regardless of how long or short the name is.

Maybe that's where our transfer funds have been going, the club is in serious trouble because I've had Rhys Lightning 63 on my shirt for the past 4 years and only charged £10 when it really costs £20

Rudolph

SP

Not from the promotion team but I've thought Tony Warner might be more appropriate for capturing our performances this season.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SP on March 02, 2014, 08:33:29 PM
Not from the promotion team but I've thought Tony Warner might be more appropriate for capturing our performances this season.

Him or Jaroslav Drobny

Artful Dodger

Morgan.....Fulham legend who stayed with us in the dark days  :Haynes The Maestro:
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Fulhampete

Quote from: Rudolph on March 02, 2014, 06:22:14 PM
Senderos.
Is this the Senderos who plays for Valencia in what is probably a stronger league than ours? Valencia have let in one goal in their last six games. Along with his performances for Switzerland it seems as though it was us letting him down rather than the other way round. Strange how he left and we look worse than ever at the back.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Morgan as it's my maiden name
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

aaronmcguigan

Is it a fixed price regardless of how many letters?? How's about Peschisolido?

In all seriousness, it has to be Finnan #2

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Fulhampete on March 02, 2014, 09:04:54 PM
Senderos.
Is this the Senderos who plays for Valencia in what is probably a stronger league than ours? Valencia have let in one goal in their last six games. Along with his performances for Switzerland it seems as though it was us letting him down rather than the other way round. Strange how he left and we look worse than ever at the back.

oh dear.

Rudolph

Quote from: Fulhampete on March 02, 2014, 09:04:54 PM
Senderos.

I couldn't agree more Pete, I'm actually a fan of his and reckon he got a pretty raw deal.  I can only imagine the abuse he would have got once Hughes left, so he was picked up by a better team and we are at a loss.