watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank You Mr Fayed

Started by LillieBoy, March 03, 2014, 09:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LillieBoy

It now seems clear that every single piece of the uplift in our fortunes was down to one man.

I just want to thank MAF once again.

It was a bloody good ride.

God The Mechanic

He also unfortunately laid the foundations for the current problems by not spending when it was necessary.

hovewhite

I would like to thank him for the journey,it was a privelage to be there.

LillieBoy

Quote from: God The Mechanic on March 03, 2014, 09:47:46 PM
He also unfortunately laid the foundations for the current problems by not spending when it was necessary.

I think he did more than enough.  When he cared no-one else did. He was the best Chairman anyone could hope for.

JDH101

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

LillieBoy

Quote from: JDH101 on March 03, 2014, 11:02:14 PM

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

And now look at the difference!

:58:

Andy S

Thanks again we are all grateful for what he did while he was here and he always timed it perfectly

grandad

Grateful for the 13 years but I feel that we have turned out to be a Christmas toy. Sure he pumped in millions but he got it all back plus some. He has left us a debt free club, a freehold ground & a superb Academy setup. However he has left the playing staff in a woeful state.We will be in a position of having to start all over again & I am not convinced miracles happen twice.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MrProphet

Quote from: grandad on March 04, 2014, 07:07:35 AM
Grateful for the 13 years but I feel that we have turned out to be a Christmas toy. Sure he pumped in millions but he got it all back plus some. He has left us a debt free club, a freehold ground & a superb Academy setup. However he has left the playing staff in a woeful state.We will be in a position of having to start all over again & I am not convinced miracles happen twice.

I would take all of the above because without him I wouldn't have a football club to.love and moan about

As said above he was there when no one else was. Without him we would be an expensive block of flats and we would all be dragged shopping by our Mrs every Saturday afternoon.

The greatest chairman we (or any club) could ever hope for

Peabody

Quote from: grandad on March 04, 2014, 07:07:35 AM
Grateful for the 13 years but I feel that we have turned out to be a Christmas toy. Sure he pumped in millions but got it all back plus some. He has left us a debt free club, a freehold ground & a superb Academy setup. However he has left the playing staff in a woeful state.We will be in a position of having to start all over again & I am not convinced miracles happen twice.

So, if you had put some of your many millions into the club, you would walk away without any compensation?

Thank you MAf

jmc9

Give your views on Shahid Khan and foreign ownership in the Premier League by filling out this quick 2 minute survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vXbLkrPgaHIRatOjuvIyDMAW4O1u8WdfvI7DpO7rDD0/viewform