watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Matchday Focus Group @ Fulham Thur 6th march

Started by MJG, March 05, 2014, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

I'm attending the following event on Thursday and wondered if anyone had any ideas they may wanted to be put forward?

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/march/03/your-club-your-thoughts

The Club will be holding a focus group with fans at Craven Cottage this Thursday 6th March to discuss supporter interaction and engagement on matchdays.

We've had some ideas of our own that we'd love to run by you, the Fulham supporters, whilst it would also be great to get your suggestions. We want to create the best possible atmosphere for the remainder of the season at the Cottage - and we want your ideas on how to achieve it.

You support makes a huge difference to the team and, if there is anything we can do to help you create the best possible atmosphere inside Craven Cottage, we'd like to hear your suggestions.

This is your Football Club, and we hold the opinions of our fans in the highest regard, so we are looking for a group of supporters to come down to the Cafe at the Cottage on Thursday for an informal discussion regarding what you'd like to see on matchdays.

If you're interested, please email [email protected], using the subject header 'Focus Group', with the following information:

Your seat location on matchdays

In your email, please mention any ideas you already have. Also, if you have some thoughts but are unable to attend on Thursday, please feel free to send us an email with your ideas.

The event will start at 6pm (for 6.30pm). Light refreshments will be made available, and we will contact successful candidates in due course. Please note that applying does not guarantee you a place at the focus group, as space is limited.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MJG

Might have to cancel now :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ferndownwhite

Rousing music when we score...........it happens at most grounds and built a great atmosphere in the Louis Saha days.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: ferndownwhite on March 05, 2014, 05:12:15 PM
Rousing music when we score...........it happens at most grounds and built a great atmosphere in the Louis Saha days.

Trouble is we have to score first
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhams_finest

how about ask them not to let abusive away fans in home areas

Berserker

All the away fans in P1 and P2, It hadn't been so bad until this season, now there has been quite alot of trouble. What are they going to do with that section next season if we are in are still in the Prem or if we are in the Championship.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on March 05, 2014, 05:49:47 PM
All the away fans in P1 and P2, It hadn't been so bad until this season, now there has been quite alot of trouble. What are they going to do with that section next season if we are in are still in the Prem or if we are in the Championship.
sounds bad but you should note the seats and tell the club.
I will ask about P1 and P2 I have had a couple on twitter mention it as well.

Berserker

Yes my seats  are great with a great view and I'd like to stay there next season, but the trouble this year has put me off a bit.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Scalleysdad could tell you more as he has contacted the club previously about it

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 05, 2014, 06:04:13 PM
Yes my seats  are great with a great view and I'd like to stay there next season, but the trouble this year has put me off a bit.

I wrote to Marc Bolan when I was about eleven and I am fully expecting that to be replied to well before anything from the Club these days. Its a difficult issue to actually nail isn't it. Not too long ago it was quite fun and jolly and the uniqueness of it all was respected by both sets of fans. It might be that more away fans are getting seats in P1 and P2 these days which might be a reflection on the drop in home support, the cash cow that is a season ticket and what seems an abundance of staff tickets never taken up ...... they are working of course but do they really know groups of fans from EVERY team in the Prem. The area is marketed as Cottage Corner of course which sort of implies a home section.

MJG

The meeting is tonight so anyone who had ideas on how to improve the matchday 'experience' at the cottage let us know.

SG

Quote from: MJG on March 06, 2014, 06:35:40 AM
The meeting is tonight so anyone who had ideas on how to improve the matchday 'experience' at the cottage let us know.

Attack, shoot, score more goals than the opposition would be a good way to improve the match day experience.
Then stop talking in marketing speak about the 'match day experience'. We are a football club not a brand.

Northern Cottager

Get rid of that stupid pre paid card thing. Been down a couple of times this season and spent the whole half time in a queue for 2 windows of 'normal' purchases and 2 windows for pre paid card stuff which was completely dead after 3 minutes.

Also, sort the on-pitch stuff out. Makes the day a whole lot better.

Agree with sentiments about the Putney End, possibly need to rethink that. Have a strict away end like every other club.

Burt

Burt

From an acoustics point of view, fill the void at the back of the Hammersmith End, as that takes away most of what little noise we manage to generate.