watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pubs showing the cardiff game???

Started by jelmo, March 06, 2014, 11:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelmo

Anyone know of any pubs that might be showing the game live like the southern belle used to???

Would be good to watch this with fellow fulham fans (with beer) instead of on a grainy laptop screen!

Roberty

Quote from: jelmo on March 06, 2014, 11:05:21 AM
Anyone know of any pubs that might be showing the game live like the southern belle used to???

Would be good to watch this with fellow fulham fans (with beer) instead of on a grainy laptop screen!

If you want better quality - look for an Ace Stream link and use that instead of the flash ones.
You will need to search for the Ace Stream software and down load that but the picture quality is brilliant
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

jelmo

Cheers for the response. Yeah, the ACESTREAM picture is really good, however, they are only really available for the televised matches eg - sky/BT. When we are playing other 'less glamorous team, the only streams available seem to be the flash based ones that are grainy and buffer like mad.

If no one knows of a pub showing it then I guess grainy and buffer-y is the only option! Either that or BBC text commentary. Less stressful that way!

Vinnieffc

I get so fed up with grainy screens and relentless buffering I tend to rely on Gentleman Jim if I can't get to a game. I also find it really entertaining how unbiased he is  :005: All through last weekends commentary he did not name the opposition once !!  :Haynes The Maestro: