watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

aston villa tickets

Started by heisafulhamfan, March 06, 2014, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heisafulhamfan

Please please email me if you're selling tickets for Villa away. [email protected] Loyalty points apparently mean nothing. Absolutely nothing done by the club to reward non-season ticket holders/non-members with loyalty points and a long booking history. For most games tickets don't even go on sale to people with loyalty points before they go on general sale. Complained to the club but of course no answer. Anyway let me know if you're selling tickets. Cheers

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :protest card: stop blaiming the club for this one
They took the full allocation and  sub to £10.00 (were £39.00)
..............................and you arrive a week late and a buck short

The short answer they sold out the full allocation a week ago  :54:

Walsh

"heisafulhamfan".... "Posts: 1"....

I have seen enough.

heisafulhamfan

interesting replies. obviously i know its sold out that's why i've come on here to see if anyone can't go anymore and is selling their ticket. Don't think posts on an internet forum equate to being a 'proper fan' etc... I assume that's what you implied

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Why did you not ask :  If  anyone has an extra ticket for Villa away game, I would be very interested, please PM me

Instead you lanch into a tirade of abuse about our club, The reality is  People who are members or have a history,  got their tickets A WEEK AGO   

heisafulhamfan

the whole point is that i do have a booking history and loyalty points. villa tickets only went on sale to members and season ticket holders. therefore i'm looking for a ticket on here. fair enough if they sold out before going on sale to people with a booking history, my 'tirade of abuse' was more generally talking about how loyalty points are useless as they don't give you ticket booking priority. (aside from chelsea/qpr at home where they are, rightly, used to stop away fans in the home end)

Blanco

There were actually a dozen or so tickets left on General Sale. They were restricted view seats but hey, that's better than nothing. They only lasted about 6 hours though I think.

LBNo11

...I think you got the wrong end of the stick KCat, I read it that despite previous history and accumulated loyalty points he is one of those last in the queue after ST and members have been given allocation, and would have hoped that loyalty points previously accrued would have been taken into consideration.

The lesson is that the loyalty points count for nothing and that if you want faster notification of available tickets you have to become a member...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

heisafulhamfan

thank you gentleman jim! And to be fair i did look at buying a membership just to get a ticket for the game but i don't know if you can do that during the season anymore as it came up with 'join the waiting list'.

SP

There'll be plenty of spares available nearer the time, especially if our form this season continues.

Berserker

Yes I think SP is right, there be spares about I'm sure
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HillingdonFFC

Wouldn't worry, if results go against us in the next two games, seriously can't see 3000 going to Villa, reckon they'll be plenty knocking about

SouthfieldWhite

I don't think loyalty points are worth the paper they are written on,
I've said for years why give 6 points for a home game  and then  for example 2 points for an away game, it's just a marketing ploy to help sell out home games.

On the other hand, if people are not even members, why should they get tickets in front of season ticket holders or to some extent members.

The whole loyalty points needs to be re thought.

heisafulhamfan

well i hope so!
And I completely agree with the above. Only that loyalty points should at least have priority over general sale

LBNo11

Quote from: heisafulhamfan on March 07, 2014, 12:28:04 PM
well i hope so!
And I completely agree with the above. Only that loyalty points should at least have priority over general sale

...that makes sense, but do you get loyalty points if you are not a member..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: heisafulhamfan on March 07, 2014, 12:28:04 PM
well i hope so!

Yep I agree, and not sure season tickets holders should of got 6 tickets per season ticket, even though I am a s/t holder but guess the club just wanted to sell as many and take a big following which I can't blame them for, but unless people tell the club these types of things, they can't learn and improve things for the future,.

heisafulhamfan

yeah, well i have loyalty points and I am not a member or season ticket holder. Although I have been both in the past so I don't know if that changes anything.

heisafulhamfan

anyway, perhaps something to be raised at the next fans forum