watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Alright lads....

Started by Fraizers Right Boot, March 06, 2014, 08:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraizers Right Boot

Needless to say that this is a season defining game for both of us. A draw is no good to either of us, and whoever loses is down IMO.

Anyway, just wondering how many you'll be bringing down?

ScalleysDad

For us it looks like a reasonable turn out but some seats will be empty. If the team selection shows a keeper, nine defensive minded players and a very lonely striker I might just take in the castle instead.

Fulham76

Quote from: Fraizers Right Boot on March 06, 2014, 08:23:22 PM
Needless to say that this is a season defining game for both of us. A draw is no good to either of us, and whoever loses is down IMO.

Anyway, just wondering how many you'll be bringing down?

A perfect game or Cardiff. Simple as that

rusty shackleford

I cant even get to watch the game cause ive something else on. Every game i miss we always lose

LillieBoy

Quote from: rusty shackleford on March 06, 2014, 09:38:00 PM
I cant even get to watch the game cause ive something else on. Every game i miss we always lose

Every game I watch we always lose.

nose

and after all i have said about seeing the game better in the ground, i won't go to cardiff and it is likely I will not even be able to see the game live at all! so will have to rely on eyewitness anccounts and limited MOTD highlits which is very unsatisfactory
anyway, this one is purely the result, we need to win, a fluke against the run of play for us to 0, just this time will suit. on the other hand a classy 4 0 win would be even better

filham

Quote from: LillieBoy on March 06, 2014, 09:56:49 PM

Every game I watch we always lose.
This year it seems whether I watch or miss we gerally lose

Wingnut

Last I checked we weren't far off selling out the three block we took, so we should have good support. It is a win or bust game for both clubs, one of us has to win to have any chance of survival. I am going myself and I can't wait but I am terrified at the same time.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rusty shackleford

The last game i wasnt able to watch was Newcastle away and i spent the whole time looking at my phone for an update going, here comes the toon goal any second