watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Cardiff

Started by Blanco, March 06, 2014, 08:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

As TerryR isn't available to write his usual "view from..." I thought I'd write this weeks one containing the views of Cardiff fans. Hope you don't mind Terry.

"How the hell are they bottom with that team?"

"Too close to call..both clubs need this & don't rule out Felix Magath getting his lads riled for this one. Lets hope our will is greater than theirs. Will it be entertaining? Both concede goals galore..I really don't know what to expect from this. For that reason its a very interesting encounter."

"I get the feeling Felix Magath will get them playing."

"Im going for a 1-1 or 1-2 fulham.. hope this would be a turning point but not to sure i can it! Everytime we all say were going to win aswell we dont so hopefully it works the other way around this time!"

"Fulham are awful. I would be worried if they had Berbatov, but they don't. Lose this then we deserve to go down. A draw would be a horrendous result for both."

"Hopefully mitroglou isnt playing as he shouldnt be underestimated. We quite frankly have to win however i just cant see the goals coming and still no penalties. so god knows!"

"Got 0-0 written all over it."

"I think we will destroy them . Honestly think we will win 4-1 and it will be the confidence boost we have been looking for."

"It's got a draw writing all over it but our luck has got to change at some point, so a 2-1 win for us."

"I think we'll win. However if we don't then we are as good as down. May as well give the fringe players a run out then."

"100% guaranteed(Cardiff win), there is no chance we won't. Seriously, bet your houses on it it will definitely happen."

"They put up a good fight against United and the first half against Chelski. They will be up for this more than us. The Hull and Villa games showed me no reason why we will win this one sadly."

"Yes should do or its defo relegation, reporters having been saying the new Manager has been working them hard and they look knackered, lets hope they continue!!!!"

"3-0. we may even get a penalty."

(UPDATES)

"They will win the midfield. Trouble awaits."

"Magath is drilling fulham on counter attack, so lets hope we score first for once!"

"If mitroglu, parker and duff are all out thats massive for us."

"No excuses then Ole .... 3 points and we are are back on track to stay up."

"Remember Magath from Bayern.. He look harmless but he is a sneaky f@&k! Watch out for those counter attacks!
This wont be a easy game, thats for sure."

PokerMatt

Cheers Blanco. Was considering doing this too but haven't found the time.

They've not had a penalty?! Why does that strike fear into me?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Jem

Thanks for stepping in for TerryR. Its funny how it is easy to take things for granted so thanks to Terry for his past efforts as well.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Blanco

Quote from: PokerMatt on March 06, 2014, 08:54:15 PM

No problem. They are the only team in the Premier League to not have given or received a penalty this season.

Fulham76

Yeeeeeesssss, you've tempted fate. Brilliant. If they get a penalty, I'll be holding you responsible

PokerMatt

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 06, 2014, 09:01:28 PM

Yeeeeeesssss, you've tempted fate. Brilliant. If they get a penalty, I'll be holding you responsible

I'm sorry. Can we also blame maoconnor for reminding everyone of Cardiff's scoring woes here: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=37520.0?

If I'm going down I'm taking as many as possible with me.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: PokerMatt on March 06, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

I'm sorry. Can we also blame maoconnor for reminding everyone of Cardiff's scoring woes here: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=37520.0?

Pokermatt, I would be mad- but actually, I am just down right impressed. I will take the hit and will accept the slagging should Cardiff score on us. Yet, let's make a deal. They score, but we win...and all is fair?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Snibbo

No penalties so far this season!

What odds Sidders to change all that?

Deanothefulhamfan

How many penalties has Sidwell given away this season?

They are as negative as we are.... If ever there was a 6 pointer this is it.... a draw is hopeless to both teams.

ps thanks for spending the time to gather this info in the abscnece of terry r

PokerMatt

Quote from: maoconnor on March 07, 2014, 02:57:58 AM
Quote from: PokerMatt on March 06, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

Pokermatt, I would be mad- but actually, I am just down right impressed. I will take the hit and will accept the slagging should Cardiff score on us. Yet, let's make a deal. They score, but we win...and all is fair?

Ha. As far as I can see all's fair anyway, sir! I'm happy to admit that if we concede and also give away a penalty there will be enough people to blame besides the two of us.

Besides, we'll need each other's back when we go down swinging should we lose 1-0 to a penalty...

jarv

Similar fans are everywhere. Quite a few cardiff fans depressed but one wants to bet his house on a Cardiff win. How do I contact this man?  :49:

westcliff white

re the penalties the same could be said for giving one away then, they have not had or given one away. that's incredible
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Oh we can see it already. Fulham start well. Penalty given in the first ten minutes. We miss it. They have penalty in last minute and score.

Oh the pain
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Thanks Blanco for posting.

Always interesting to see what the other lot think.

No great surprises in there really, as befits the form of both teams.

Texas White

Quote from: jarv on March 07, 2014, 12:09:30 PM
Similar fans are everywhere. Quite a few cardiff fans depressed but one wants to bet his house on a Cardiff win. How do I contact this man?  :49:

You dont want it....

Blanco

Added a few more comments. All the same stuff. They seem to be just like us. Anything less than a win and they are also in trouble.