watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Curbishley on Talksport now on Fulham players' fitness and Magath

Started by RaySmith, March 07, 2014, 06:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

He  says that the fitness of the Fulham players is above average for the Prem - according to all the data.

He thinks that Magath is mostly working on team organisation , rather than increased fitness training - which may  tire them out for the  match -in response to the interviewer's question.

Says that he was  at Fulham in an advisory role, because of his experience, at Rene's request - and that he  was just getting into it when he was sacked.

MJG

Must have the wrong data then

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

RaySmith

He also said that it's confidence that  causes Fulham to concede in the second half and then fall apart - and they need a win.

That's been my opinion too - I didn't think our problem was lack of fitness, though I know people will disagree.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: MJG on March 07, 2014, 06:41:52 AM
Must have the wrong data then

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

....and the view  from his seat in  the Riverside ain't what it used to be  

Sent from the stool in my kitchen

Max Headroom

I saw him walking away from the ground when we played Chelsea.... Or his twin

Zu-Meister

think fitness was the problem under jol....it was aweful. it was better under rene i think.

Dodger53

Most of the season I have been of the belief we were not fit enough for the PL but maybe its just that the players dont give a damn. Old squad going down keep there job in a lower division or in our case a couple of divisions before reaching there ability level.

We really are not very good - most of the players are not good enough for the PL and Felix has still to find this out. Rene did and thats why he drafted in new young players much faster than some on this site could understand. Man U was a starter but the new Rene team was the one v Liverpool. Yes we lost but I believe Rene would have build on that and given us a chance of staying up. Felix may get there but suspect it will be too late.

leonffc