watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker OUT for tomorrow...

Started by horse1031, March 07, 2014, 01:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

Sky sports is saying that he is out because of a knee complaint.  He will not be in the team tomorrow but the injury is nothing serious.
------
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287567/preview
Fulham head coach Magath will make a late call on whether striker Kostas Mitroglou will feature for Fulham at Cardiff.

There have been concerns over the Greek striker's match fitness, while midfielder Scott Parker is out after suffering a knee injury in training which is not too serious, but winger Damien Duff (knee) has likely played his last game of the season.

Defender Fernando Amorebieta is still out, while William Kvist is likely to be absent with hamstring problems, despite playing 90 minutes for Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday night.
------

Does that mean we will see the ancient greek in the middle of the park with Sidwell.  This might work out!!  If not, i hope Kvist is fit to play.

Baszab

Bad news if Kvist is out as well as Parker - really bad news

HatterDon

Well, a sizable group on here will be giddy at Scott Parker's absence tomorrow. I console myself with the fact that Amorebieta won't feature. I know he's admired by some on here because he kicked Messi in the chest a few years back, but he has been a liability in any match in which he's featured. It would be laughable to say the same thing about Scott Parker.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Quote from: horse1031 on March 07, 2014, 01:53:03 PM
Sky sports is saying that he is out because of a knee complaint.  He will not be in the team tomorrow but the injury is nothing serious.
------
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287567/preview
Fulham head coach Magath will make a late call on whether striker Kostas Mitroglou will feature for Fulham at Cardiff.

There have been concerns over the Greek striker's match fitness, while midfielder Scott Parker is out after suffering a knee injury in training which is not too serious, but winger Damien Duff (knee) has likely played his last game of the season.

Defender Fernando Amorebieta is still out, while William Kvist is likely to be absent with hamstring problems, despite playing 90 minutes for Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday night.
------

Does that mean we will see the ancient greek in the middle of the park with Sidwell.  This might work out!!  If not, i hope Kvist is fit to play.

That makes no sense at all?

Pluto

So Kvist and Parker both out.....this is why we shouldve kept Tunnicliffe.

Can't pretend i'm too worried about Parker's injury- we might actually be able to keep the ball in the middle now!

Dodger53

It was on the Fulham Web this morning a 8:00 - under Head to Head - Great news that really perked me up all day.

leonffc

All these injuries might just force Magath to play Holtby  :yay:

Julius Geezer

Karagounis, Sidwell, Holtby should be our midfield 3!

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

ffcbulgaria

Karagounis, Sidwell, Holtby might be the real deal. Experience, Passion, Skill ;)

Just the combination we need right now! And please Rodallega up front!

fulhamrover

Think Derek Boateng could be in line for a recall. He might risk Riether in center mid (he played there under Magath and Kóln) but I doubt he wants to usurp the defence. Besides Riether's combination with Dejagah is our greatest threat.

Baszab

Let's hope Magath hasn't pushed the players too hard since he needs their support to perform well for themselves as well as the team -  - already hearing rumours of "overdoing it" and people getting p***d off

cmg

Quote from: Baszab on March 07, 2014, 06:50:19 PM
Let's hope Magath hasn't pushed the players too hard since he needs their support to perform well for themselves as well as the team -  - already hearing rumours of "overdoing it" and people getting p***d off

Yes, I can confirm this.

There are complaints that the after-training pasta is too chewy and that the chef is 'overdoing it'.
And, of course, we all know that it is the fans who are the people who are getting p****d off.

AS far as the training itself is concerned, I am now launching the rumour that the players are loving it so much that security has several times been called to get them to leave Motspur Park and that several of them have applied to be legally adopted by Magath.   

Admin

Quote from: cmg on March 07, 2014, 07:11:15 PM
Quote from: Baszab on March 07, 2014, 06:50:19 PM

Yes, I can confirm this.

There are complaints that the after-training pasta is too chewy and that the chef is 'overdoing it'.
And, of course, we all know that it is the fans who are the people who are getting p****d off.

AS far as the training itself is concerned, I am now launching the rumour that the players are loving it so much that security has several times been called to get them to leave Motspur Park and that several of them have applied to be legally adopted by Magath.   

You wouldn't get me putting in an extra shift for 40k a week, cheeky bar stewards.

MasterHaynes

When I saw Parker out I thought OK we just slot in Kvist again but then see that Kvist maybe out. I was hoping we would play a 4 man midfield at Cardiff supporting a lone striker(Mitro) breaking quickly but not leaving any holes but not to be it seems. Ah well lets hope Felix has a better plan than me

St Eve

Deanothefulhamfan

I think Parker burst on the scene when he joined, and put in several good performances....  But then the wheels started to come off and he has put in average performances at best. Karagounis can control their central midfield, he is the best passing central midfielder we have at the club, and can do a good 65 minutes and then bring on the energetic Kasami to fill his spot.

Shame about Kvist but really excited to see Kara back in the starting line up

Plus I wholeheartedly agree with Hatter don.... the further amorebieta is away from or first team the better. He is truely shocking

Robbie

Parker has been a liability in the second half. Sadly he cant play 90 mins. 

Robbie

Bracken White

Some worrying reports state that Holtby is out. Sincerely hope not. Mitroglu to start but hope that Rodellega is on the bench & not the invisible Bent. Karagounis should, by rights, be a starter anyway in my view. Riise @ LB - with Dejagah & Richardson wide on the right & left. Need to put out a team that can win - not holding. Let's see. 3-points from this & there is distinct hope.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique