watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Bad Day

Started by Vinnieffc, March 07, 2014, 04:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

I had a judicial hearing against a contested parking ticket go against me this morning. I was on duty for the NHS doing an IT installation and tried 2 ticket machines in the car park - neither of which worked. So I got on with the job and got stung. After the ruling, I said to the judge "My job is to install equipment to help doctors and nurses save lives. I hope to God you never need the NHS. But I expect you're private so don't really give a toss". Didn't help my case really :-(

So as I was in London, I decided to get the tube and visit my old local in East Acton. Met up with 2 mates (one FFC, the other Chelsea), both diagnosed with terminal cancer.

So the whiskey bottle is going to take a battering tonight.

The latter focused my thoughts that football isn't everything, and if we get stuffed by Cardiff tomorrow, it ain,t the end of the world. All the same COYSW

Jimpav

Sorry to hear of your bad day mate. Let's hope that we all have something to cheer tomorrow  082.gif

Burt

Christ... I think that's enough bad luck to last a long time, so things can only get better. Starting with 3 points tomorrow.

All the best mate.

Lighthouse

Football is important because it is supposed to make you forget days like today. Instead it just adds to the problem.

Go easy on the drink. The drinking is fine but not only the pain but the depression afterwards is a real downer. Fingers crossed we can all celebrate for a little instead of drowning our sorrows.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope