News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on United! Hope Palace, Sunderland, and Norwich all lose today!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, March 08, 2014, 12:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Haynes

Hope Sunderland draw they will then have more games to play, Palace are not playing this weekend.

LBNo11

...I just want Fulham to win, and maybe, just maybe, take control of our own destiny rather than rely on other teams around us losing, you know, just for a change...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Haynes on March 08, 2014, 12:52:30 PM
Hope Sunderland draw they will then have more games to play, Palace are not playing this weekend.

Check that if you will for me my friend, I believe they play Southampton at home

Twig

Quote from: Haynes on March 08, 2014, 12:52:30 PM

Agree re Sunderland but I thought Palace were playing Saints, have I missed something?

Admin

I can see Norwich beating Stoke and Palace beating Southampton. Nothing but a win today will do, so no excuses..

Burt

ChesterTheTabby

Again, the way I see it is that we only need to be better by 1 point than three other teams. Cardiff, Palace, Sunderland, West Brom, and Norwich could all definitely be those teams. A win today will keep my faith alive and well.

HatterDon

Am I the only one on here who knows that Sunderland is playing tomorrow -- in the FA Cup?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel